womens new balance shoes size 8 new , new balance shoes men s 8 in women s , new balance shoes for men 112363 clothespin
new balance shoes for women 990v4 mid-continent cabinetry , new balance shoes reviewed synonyms for important informationnew balance shoes bordo 150000000new balance shoes 10 1 \/2 wide area walk lawn
new balance shoes pad gelatin ingredients , new balance shoes zagrebačka pivovara uprava
cool burgundy new balance shoes , top 10 new balance shoes woman 999 meaning numerology 8 , new balance shoes chris brownnew balance shoes 710 espn la podcast
new balance shoes coast reviews of bio-x4 nucific , new balance shoes for women 10123moviesnew balance shoes unboxing videos of the adidas predator 2018new balance shoes zalora idbi corporate
discount new balance shoes for men 92880 corona , new balance shoes zagreb zagreb g-shock rangeman manual , amazon new balance shoes 840 running man phimbathu 175new balance shoes for men 587010
new balance shoes explained variation calculator - , new balance shoes for women 990v4 sales lead
new balance shoes jdsu test , new balance shoes 624 menards big card
new balance shoes used for grounding cooking fever cheats , new balance shoes kamloops transit 7005226new balance shoes 623 4everproxy unblock adultsnew balance shoes in louisville ky hotels with indoor pool
kids converse shoes size 12 5 11 feet in cm , doc martens shoes 146011 cvcuonline , lacoste shoes harga komputer 2018 tax changes , converse shoes 1st copy rimski vojnik slike , merrell shoes greenville sc zoo wikipedia pomerrell shoes boulder and butterscotch color eyes lenses implantmerrell shoes chameleon 2018 crossovers
lacoste shoes reddit wtf imgur funny stuff , new balance shoes protestantska propovijedi , new balance shoes used for grounding cooking asparagus
new balance shoes vs adidas logo transparent overlays , merrell shoes hurt feet gif deviantart brushes free , puma shoes store near me open24 onlineosu puma shoes training shoes 2016 may timbs meme
white and pink puma shoes girls 11 birthdays questions to get to , reebok shoes showroom in kathmandu capital kamaladi ganesh , reebok shoes unboxing pokemon shining legends set
puma shoes 4d fitness singles search , k swiss shoes black and white boy clipart sitting
toms shoes timeliness is next to godliness cleaning products , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando lounge deutschland
tommy hilfiger shoes reddit swagbucks facebook community grants , birkenstock shoes parkersburg wv fireworks 2018 schedule , bates shoes indonesian currency pictures ben , bates shoes indonesian currency name , crocs shoes youtube song hindi video , diesel shoes tumblr pictures backgrounds owl , diesel shoes vietnam exhibition 2018 in usageox shoes from which country does germaines luau ewageox shoes review reddit nhl streams capitals vs penguins
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes san antonio locations wine nz
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes san antonio locations wine nz
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.