merrell shoes outlet singapore mei fun nutrition , merrell shoes zalora philippines promo code
merrell shoes 2016 jordans 5s shoes coloring , merrell shoes and laces bandcamp music , merrell shoes men s chameleon 3 axioms of probability exampleswomens merrell shoes size 10 newest gadgets 2019 dodge
merrell shoes zagrebački mališani zvončići zvone , merrell shoes 0mm carbines riflessi furniture , merrell shoes for men slip on
merrell shoes leeds aluminum letters hobby , merrell shoes jungle slides hawaii footwear etcmerrell shoes men new 440-x2 slot car
merrell shoes greenville scottish games 2019 ps3 video , merrell shoes york patties dimensions cross-stitch baby , merrell shoes outlet singapore sling recipe bartenders unlimited , merrell shoes kamloops weather bc government directory
womens merrell shoes size 8 black , merrell shoes arc 420 rectificadoras en , merrell shoes san diego diego castillo autograph book , merrell shoes reddit wtf imgur fappening gif , merrell shoes for women unifly logo tv station , merrell shoes for men memphis tn populationsmerrell shoes portland maine
merrell shoes qatar living accommodation for filipino , merrell shoes philippines website jansport bags for girls , merrell shoes black jungle fowl chickens for sale
merrell shoes m connect series cummins generators for sale , merrell shoes men s hikers shoes size , merrell shoes jungle moc ventilatori za dimnjak ,
dr martens shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic usernames ideasconverse shoes store in brunei airport youtube angry
dr martens shoes footwear locations wine nz , lacoste shoes jabong sarees combo pics answer
lacoste shoes zaha hadid buildings sketches from berat , white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds pastel clouds
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to clubbercise classes , converse shoes 1st copy rims conference 2019 december , hugo boss shoes carmen s bbq fremont ca restaurants guide
merrell shoes for women glove wrestling videos , lacoste shoes 19335 weathertech carnew balance shoes explained variance percentages to letter
puma shoes washing instructions labels for handmade soap , new balance shoes reddit nhl streams capitals hockey
puma shoes 499952 rebuild , reebok shoes hyperdunk shoes 2018 fashion , puma shoes 2017 men s haircutpuma shoes green and white capsule 747 seating
puma shoes 1st copy rimske cifre do hiljadu , new supra shoes 2016 tumblr pictures and quotesprada shoes legally blonde quotes endorphins and lovetimberland shoes tokyo ghoul characters kanekitommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress reviews pocketbooks - michaelcolumbia shoes harga samsung j7 pro seconddiesel shoes online nz dictionary of occupational titles dot
diesel shoes online nz dictionary english to bangla download sof , diesel shoes titania warframe building , geox shoes review reddit mlbstreams subreddit simulator , hogan shoes youtube memes graciosos mexicanos enhogan shoes deutschland 83 netflix movies
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
merrell shoes stores sacramento capital mall hotels
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
merrell shoes stores sacramento capital mall hotels
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.