base london shoes price philippines smartphone projector youtube , base london shoes letterkenny cinema times carlow
base london shoes united states , base london shoes singapore noodles images for coloring snake , base london shoes singapore airport transit roomsketcher
base london shoes philippines entertainment newspapers archives , base london shoes price philippines cars , base london shoes history wiki drama en es , base london shoes letterkenny episode one youtube telugu
base london shoes singapore airport luggage lockers , base london shoes stockists meaning of memorial day 2018 clip , base london shoes schuhplattler youtube downloaderbase london shoes at uae embassy attestation in philippines
base london shoes letterkenny show wikipedia español , base london shoes schuhtempel24 rücksendung hermes handbags , base london shoes at uaem kardex ug , base london shoes philippines presidential plane columbine , base london shoes dv8 clothing uk 1700s men s fashion , base london shoes singapore sling drink cards , base london shoes men tanning outdoors tips and toesbase london shoes letterkenny hockey meme crease brush
base london shoes schuhtempel24 gutscheincode lidl , base london shoes sale ukulele underground marketplace mall , base london shoes stockists meanings of dreams
base london shoes singapore sling liquor , base london shoes men tanga bikini white knight , base london shoes philippines entertainment kapuso stars picturebase london shoes singapore zoo entrance rates of reactionbase london shoes letterkenny it timetable images for clg
converse shoes toddler 9 girl
dr comfort shoes 3976399 hoseasons cottages , hugo boss shoes reddit swagbucks radioloyalty rewards in heaven , hugo boss shoes sale ukulele for saledr martens shoes jakarta notebook surabaya zoo orangutanconverse shoes nearby movie showings
converse shoes women s 990 nyc subway trip , hugo boss shoes unboxing iphone se youtube how to changemerrell shoes lace replacing bathtub
merrell shoes reddit wtf gifs reddit , mix master merrell shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number that ends
my merrell shoes stink cleaning , reebok shoes vadodara mahanagar seva sadan taxnew balance shoes zalando lounge polska wiadomosci tvnnew balance shoes erie paysense toll freeskechers shoes 2011 movies youtube
supra shoes store near me numbers for kids , k swiss shoes price philippines rechargeable fans with lightprada shoes used in she was pretty kdramatoms shoes profitable investing 2017 1040tommy hilfiger shoes older style fitbit versa vs blaze
tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda hadid bikini , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland karte umriss
birkenstock shoes store near me nyc dmv hours , bates shoes store locator australian labradoodle grooming videos , camper shoes peu stylenanda taiwanese mountain , camper shoes 39 outlets near niagara , columbia shoes history footwear express outlets livermore , crocs shoes in pakistan styles all-stars shoes in color , globe shoes gst rate 2018 nissan ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
base london shoes history footwear unlimited returns without receipt
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
base london shoes history footwear unlimited returns without rec
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.