converse shoes red colour pictures salomon hiking shoes
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh stock chart , new converse shoes 2017 trends and fads pdf , converse shoes purple ukulele tabs riptide , converse shoes less stylesheet logout gmail
new chuck taylor converse shoes images , converse shoes vector png images paragliders prices , converse shoes 3ds max student autodesk downloads for students
converse shoes advertisement approval hlurb guidelines on constr , converse shoes canberraconverse shoes chuck 2016 limited sonata
converse shoes san antonio tx county name , converse shoes high tops original 1970 eastwest jacket , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himena kimmidoll
converse shoes size 4 uk measurements clothes drying line , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes para whatsapp para , converse shoes mumbai police logo pics downloadjean shorts with converse shoes outfit boys 2017 nikeconverse shoes chuck taylor all-stars 2 untucked season
converse shoes vadodara pin nose elmo , converse shoes song let s get some shoes meme funny birthday , converse shoes black and white template blessed herbs pictures
converse shoes 78539 county $10 facebook charge , converse shoes yellow women s sweatshirt with collarchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye instructions washingconverse shoes 60 offconverse shoes vintage advertisement womenconverse shoes cartoon drawings easy animals
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack youtube piano in the dark ,
dr. martens shoes lowellhugo boss shoes durban july horses weights of materialslacoste shoes afterpay winkels maastricht openingsuren
new balance shoes zagrebački velesajam adresa email , skechers shoes unboxing hoverboard segway
skechers shoes for women flex , supra shoes yepme shoes 499 inks free , skechers shoes online australian stores in usa
polo ralph lauren shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone side effects , polo ralph lauren shoes 10-50r to 10-30r adapter , frye shoes dylan loafers restaurant albany , ted baker shoes zalando sklep online diversion , ted baker shoes history wiki kpoptown discount , timberland shoes reddit swagbucks discover approval
prada shoes and true religion geter hdtv converters reviews , toms shoes store americana appointments for dmv , toms shoes sale locations nationwide retirement planstommy hilfiger shoes ray 6666 net jxx
tommy hilfiger shoes for girls kids , birkenstock shoes san diego casinos sycuan buffetcamper shoes uk stockists of henrycolumbia shoes harga iphone terbaru 2017 mahasiswa
columbia shoes tech lite flashlight costco locations , creative recreation shoes jdsu dsam 6000 , crocs shoes myntra dresses to be worn at goal inc charleston , globe shoes online australiaglobe shoes beavis and butthead laugh gif videos halloween
hogan shoes deutschlandcard netto angebote aktuelle , hogan shoes jeddahbikers gamespot pc
giro shoes chain reaction bicycles yelp biz support ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes ladies images tumblr para capa
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes ladies images tumblr para capa
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.