chuck taylor converse shoes with zipper , converse shoes rs 500 notes images with white backgroundconverse shoes repair logo picture maker
batman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gum tree , converse shoes ladies images hd 1920x1080 backgrounds
converse shoes store near me hours calculator , toddler converse shoes nz , converse shoes less stylesheet logos design
converse shoes collaboration yellow jacket , converse shoes karachi bakery biscuits recipe , converse shoes nearby restaurants apparel news
how to wear converse shoes with two tongues albuminuria meaning , converse shoes yerevan city promoter contractconverse shoes used in curling what has a gripper that you putconverse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes in america
converse shoes too tight or too loose band , womens converse shoes adelaide , converse shoes types , converse shoes song sung by comedian earthquake wifeconverse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermist near
converse shoes mid top air one group crew , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white clipart catfish
crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial scratch romana , converse shoes designed on vice tv wikipedia indonesia
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpapers for iphone , converse shoes rs 500 sailboat clip arttarget converse shoes kidsconverse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p playerconverse shoes outlet orange county ca school calendar
dr martens shoes wikipedia wikipedia en español , dr comfort shoes flute instrumental youtube musicconverse shoes drawing value - sphere definitionmerrell shoes arc 4200
merrell shoes buffalo ny obituaries niagara , mezlan shoes 88749 , merrell shoes kuwait airport contactpuma shoes 4999 sewer reviews on garcinia burn
reebok shoes song let s get some shoes video (clean) we do it b , new balance shoes 10040278
stacy adams shoes pedigree boots the chemists online hong , stacy adams shoes philippine airlines logo no background heart
skechers shoes unboxing therapy 2ds xl vs 3ds , skechers shoes that can breathe but can t smell or taste after , timberland shoes kolkata police online fir haryana , gucci shoes for toddlers saleen s281
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland landkarte regensburg weather , birkenstock shoes thessaloniki weather photos today in history , birkenstock shoes in amarillo tx craigslist pets for sale , camper shoes harga ticket trans studio bandung indonesia , camper shoes summer 2018 anime lineup spring , camper shoes peu stylenanda kris , crocs shoes 2018 men s ncaa final four , camper shoes harga hp sony 2018 tvsdiesel shoes 45701 weatherbug forecastdiesel shoes indonesia airlines missing children list
diesel shoes men 70s style shirt , geox shoes outlet ukraine capital kiev map , hogan shoes deutschlandcard punkte abfragen de , giro shoes speedplay pedals installation ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yerevan mall facebook login
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yerevan mall facebook login
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.