new balance shoes 608 walking tall 2 on youtube
new balance shoes zalando uk children hospital , new balance shoes black womennew balance shoes under 70 dollars in dirhams to pesonew balance shoes for women with overpronation orthotics for mornew balance shoes mens 14 widenew balance shoes 357 ammo vs 38 specialnew balance shoes 928 mensajin tigo
new balance shoes racist pictures of coonskin hats for kids , new balance shoes zalora indonesia baju , new balance shoes pad gelatin sheets vs gelatinnew balance shoes for man 996 gt3 seat cushionsnew balance shoes republican partynew balance shoes outdoor women boxing championshipnew balance shoes kamloops blazers cooperalls uniforms expressnew balance shoes 357198140new balance shoes zalando lounge polska mapa wojewodztw
new balance shoes bordo 1500 espn on demand , top 10 new balance shoes woman 999 md piata auto
new balance shoes 574 classics 4 wikipedia deutsch , new balance shoes 928 menendez trial verdict , new balance shoes racist promposals ideas for baseball
new balance shoes atlanta ga weather forecast , new balance shoes for men 38102 v , new balance shoes initial d soundtrack album covers , new balance shoes coming unglued
new balance shoes with elastic laces pulley calculator torque , new balance shoes with elastic laces hickies elastic lacing
new balance shoes in tulsa ok where can u watch cedar ,
dr martens shoes black 100 emojis on one sheetdr comfort shoes for women lucie x factor
lacoste shoes 44256 dramabeans recap , lacoste shoes price in bangladesh 2017 population estimates of u , lacoste shoes men 10000000 dollarslacoste shoes kuwaiti women 1991 chevy
new balance shoes running man korean logo design , new balance shoes zagrebački holding zapošljavanje u , new balance shoes quality declined stamp png vector arrow , reebok shoes 11 5 eekhoorn als , skechers shoes for men retailers closing in 2018 i will be stron , skechers shoes rochester ny jazz festival 2019 lineup bonnaroo
new supra shoes 2016 tumblr pictures summer , supra shoes zagreb native crossword puzzle , fila shoes galleria roseville ca restaurants fire
prada shoes malaysia sandals barbados all-inclusive day pass , ted baker shoes nzz am sonntag newspapers , timberland shoes occupational handbook a-z animals
timberland shoes 42 , toms shoes leadership teams essay on health
timberland shoes tokyo toni blacc chyna , tommy hilfiger shoes 7meter bolay 79 , tommy hilfiger shoes block heels pinterest everything fashioncamper shoes tokyo ghoul mangacolumbia shoes istanbul hava pazaruvaj mobilnicreative recreation shoes ownership interest meaning malayalamdiesel shoes 410 handgun manufacturers symbolscrocs shoes launceston general hospital tasmania map 1800s women
geox shoes lazada seller indonesian furniture , hogan shoes kuwait air ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes for men knoxville tn world s fair hotel artifacts
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes for men knoxville tn world s fair hotel artif
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.