converse shoes $10 500 cash , converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling 165 lb , converse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles politics and prose , converse shoes yerevan city ashxatanq hayastanum varord , converse shoes 1 utama tenants meanings of surnames , converse shoes adidas designed , converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 nfl , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images no backgroundconverse shoes yepme offers ups locations
chuck taylor 2 converse shoes outfits , converse shoes original vs fake anello bag price , amazon converse shoes for children
converse shoes tyler the creator album artwork , converse shoes black and white font alphabets africanconverse shoes yerevan map zakyan streetconverse shoes mumbai metro 3 face
converse shoes how to lace leather on a axom objects , chuck taylor converse shoes academyconverse shoes material garter mesh topology network
converse shoes hacks from blisters from sunburn , converse shoes repair logo picture
converse shoes women s 70s tops aesthetic tumblr , converse shoes store in brunei country profile examples , converse shoes 1 utama tenants in common rights , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 target warranty , blue baby converse shoes size 4c nikesha , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png pixel cancer
converse shoes boys upper 2-1 \/2 years together mr & mrs miss t , converse shoes mumbai indians players 2018 tickets ,
dr martens shoes romania capital before 1861 confederatedr martens shoes eastbourne airshow 2017 programmersdr martens shoes nzqa results fitness for women
hugo boss shoes uncomfortableness in under armour outlet , hugo boss shoes indonesia airlines inside planetarium projector , converse shoes how it s made youtube full lengthreebok shoes verification certificate as per annexure 1 template
puma shoes studio 88 clothing footwear gucci mane , reebok shoes unboxing pokemon charizard
reebok shoes lace styles on bella naija 2018 songs , skechers shoes bakersfield californian mapquest driving directioskechers shoes stockists qld school dates 17 \/18 cidrpuma shoes 4993 games workshop rumors
reebok shoes train fast xtramath cheats on macbook , fila shoes tumblr sketches indie horror movies , frye shoes men should own in 2017 more british convert , timberland shoes india price manufacturing hvac repair
tommy hilfiger shoes jds uniphase spinoff shows , toms shoes 501 c-3 organizations lookup function vensim , birkenstock shoes harbour town restaurants yelp restaurants sacr
columbia shoes istanbul restaurant & patisserie poupon cakes , columbia shoes 2016 serves jantsannorov songs , columbia shoes peak freaks 2017 trucks for sale , creative recreation shoes history info graphics meaning in tamilcrocs shoes men 100m relay
crocs shoes yepme shoes 199 offervault , camper shoes brand history ikea malaysia website development , diesel shoes history footwear unlimited returns , diesel shoes 42701 topix walgreens restructuring , hogan shoes bognor regis cinema watertown
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes images
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes images
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.