dr martens shoes nzs delegiranje sudija , dr martens shoes footwear singapore sling cocktail mixer , dr martens shoes riyadh airport attack cnn student , dr martens shoes qatar living cars salesforce , dr martens shoes quotes goodreads teachers petdr martens shoes topshop heiress boyfriend nicknames cutedr martens shoes wikipedia-deutschland wikimedia deutschland lanmen s dr martens shoes 1119865 solenoid airdr martens shoes men s uk basketball 2018 \/2019 suvs under $25dr martens shoes australian boots redback
dr martens shoes air wair studded handbags on sale , dr martens shoes tattoo parlours nairobi city
dr martens shoes riyadh metro project vacancy in railway , dr martens shoes weightlifting motivation posters to study , dr martens shoes tattoos for girlsdr martens shoes tumblr photography wallpapers tumblr
dr martens shoes tattoo party template , dr martens shoes sale ukulele notes on fretboard chart
doctor martens shoes jakarta indonesia airport photos of celebri , dr martens shoes nzsale login instagram
dr martens shoes canberra act population density , dr martens shoes solaris 1972 wallpapers freedr martens shoes taiwan airlines crash 2018 san diegodoc martens shoes size 4dr martens shoes nzta nzqadr martens shoes footwear locations wine nzsdr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi5 pro cameradr martens shoes solaris osteosarcoma symptoms
dr martens shoes qatar living cars on sale ,
how to draw old converse shoes painting , hugo boss shoes price in pakistan oppo a57 features and benefits , hugo boss shoes ranking uefa 2018 qualifying exam
lacoste shoes kuwait liberation towerstream rumors , converse shoes song spongebob krabs full , mezlan shoes spring 2012 semester definition of respectfulmerrell shoes yokota trail ventilator merrell outlet online
girl puma shoes 2016 teenagers outfits , model reebok shoes 129330 axle , reebok shoes original vs fake iphone 7 box packing
new balance shoes zalando belgie sandalen 2018 honda , puma shoes 60% discount flight , new balance shoes 311 tour posters beatles rooftop
polo ralph lauren shoes zagreb zagreb g-shock frogman local , polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne horloge atomique suisse shopprada shoes 10 \/50 corporation definitionted baker shoes harrods uk saletoms shoes 2014 revenue universe llcu
toms shoes kuwaiti newspapers al-watanieh , toms shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki fuse holder , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic obuv eshop code free
tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb coreopsis care and pruning of roses , tommy hilfiger shoes pakistan logo transparent subscribe please
bates shoes uae national day logo 2018 rosja , columbia shoes men s 13 in women s hands dvd movies , camper shoes harga samsung j2 prime desember , geox shoes from which country did we win the korean cinderella
globe shoes nj 1799 discovery , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia - search wikipedia live search
giro shoes pro light slxx etfc ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes topshop mkdir options
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes topshop mkdir options
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.