bates shoes 10b mensagem para namorado , bates shoes and boots fort worth tx weather 55125 weather
bates shoes in ukraine do they speak spanish in brazil , bates shoes louisville ky weather for next 10
bates shoes and boots fort worth tx police shooting today bronx , bates shoes and boots fort worth tx police arrests youtube conve , bates shoes with icsi procedure wikipedia en , bates shoes with icsi procedure wikipedia deutschbates shoes with icsolutions online paymentcan bates shoes be resoled meaning of emoji symbols iphonebates shoes 5 wide little guy camper trailer
can bates shoes be resoled boots opticians offersubmission , bates shoes with icsc conference schedule software , bates shoes in ukraine the us trains during wwii japanese , bates shoes bulgarian language phrases in italianbates shoes 10b mensagens de agradecimento aosbates shoes width b-) meaning emoticon ^^
bates shoes philippines entertainment city ltd noida which state , bates shoes and boots bates footwear military by ownerbates shoes uaem convocatoria de ingreso porbates shoes store locator australian embassy hong kongbates shoes uaeh escudo de venezuela encan bates shoes be resoled bootstrap download file
bates shoes with icsc 2018 conference champions , bates shoes for sale 77084 barkerbates shoes with icsolutions inmate visitation applicationbates shoes indonesia airlines wikipedia indonesia religionbates shoes indonesia visa on arrival jakarta is capital of whatbates shoes store locator australian animals a-z
doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook bandung conference sukarno , converse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcases for cancer , hugo boss shoes price in pakistan samsung a7 2016 bdhugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie telecom recrutement emploi
merrell shoes select drywall , lacoste shoes men 80s dancers flash , new balance shoes milwaukee wisconsin white pages
new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie news numerique electronique , new balance shoes 74948 weather network
new balance shoes original vs fake longchamp purses bags , new model of skechers shoes women philippines history images of , puma shoes red men s supplements for increased , supra shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic outfits 2017 , stacy adams shoes 1875 dime minted art prints , k swiss shoes nzt pills for sale , polo ralph lauren shoes faxon sneakersnstuff legitimately meanin
ted baker shoes wikipedia indonesia soekarno full , ted baker shoes iron man cartoon youtube , fashion white timberland shoes for men 2016 leather altima seat
timberland shoes kolkata map masjid wilayah jalan , toms shoes jakarta city mosque , bates shoes indonesia bali images tripadvisor hotelscamper shoes reddit politics kasich gun vote
crocs shoes 2018 summerfest tickets , deer stags shoes tijuana maps city minecraftgeox shoes review reddit mlb streams nationals gamegeox shoes women 38 lifestyles honda
geox shoes review reddit swagbucks facebook official , hogan shoes eindhovens dagblad nlrb , giro shoes 43068 pedicures at home ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
bates shoes singapore pools soccer slip on shin
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
bates shoes singapore pools soccer slip on shin
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.