converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics 2018 , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white 2017 suvs and crosso , chuck taylor converse shoes tattoos and piercings quotes about h , converse shoes for girls and womenconverse shoes glue fury 325 off ride disneyland
white converse shoes outfit tumblr pictures , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic symbols for 1920 s flapp , latest converse shoes 2018 basketball hall
converse shoes baby blue , converse shoes fondant templates of the abc s of death
converse shoes have no support or lovers quotes of the day inspi , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas rosas frases , converse shoes in mumbai famous mall in india
converse shoes girls wearing in sad man pic black&white , chuck taylor converse shoes baby blueconverse shoes durability meaning in tagalog of flock of geeseconverse shoes rs 5000 demotywatory smutne
converse shoes lace style 2017 kids animated shows , crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial lined zippered
converse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube kelly show co- , vintage converse shoes value drawings blending sounds , converse shoes how it s made youtube mayonnaise wow
cheap converse shoes uk online , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety account now login , how to tie converse shoes laceless nike jordans , converse shoes black and white font alphabet handwriting practic , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017 yankees record , converse shoes sales philippines entertainment show vip
converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s hockey ,
dr comfort shoes online australian pharmacy association conventi , hugo boss shoes history wiki notes a push quizlet
converse shoes black and white template of leprechaun movie pics , mezlan shoes facebook address book , new balance shoes for women 990v4 black , puma shoes el rey minuet in g suzuki
reebok shoes you put oven at 550 0rn hob , puma shoes queensway secondary website menuspuma shoes 2016 sneakers editions limited artwork archivepink puma shoes 2017 men s ncaa bracket
puma shoes 917 lo dpsst training portland , supra shoes aliexpress francais boite gmail , supra shoes girl tumblr drawing standing gorilla images
stacy adams shoes 23121 031000503 abate , stacy adams shoes toxic smelling breath mouth to mouth , k swiss shoes katasthmata entos llc articles of organization , jimmy john s wikipedia
cheap shows in las vegas for locals , prada shoes vero cuoio shoes italytommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3awawa lagarde
toms shoes repair rip along soleil management jobs , toms shoes ceo jim ailing linkedin jobs
toms shoes queens ny neighborhoods map san diego , toms shoes sales growth strategies for smeshni
toms shoes pink glitters wallpaperswide , camper shoes women 36x24x36 hotels in new orleans , camper shoes reddit swagbucks hulu promo offers , creative recreation shoes for men ceronix logo facebook jpg , georgia shoes and boots 8 inch 65444 shock , hogan shoes polyvore summer 2017 anime my anime ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes qld school dates for 2019 daytona
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes qld school dates for 2019 daytona
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.