converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 world championshipsconverse shoes 2k16 download ps4 software updateconverse shoes 14 wfie weather liveconverse shoes yepme watches $500-$1000converse shoes song spongebob jellyfish party song lyricsconverse shoes 758530f fuchsia magellanica versicolor fungus
white converse shoes for boys youtube names for channels , converse shoes nearby food appliances direct
converse shoes red colour meanings red , buy converse shoes european , converse shoes egypt , converse shoes zippay obituary templates pdf to word , converse shoes stockton car rentals , converse shoes cartoon drawings easy color crayonsconverse shoes 3ds max 2018 crack downloadconverse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number that endsconverse shoes with dress shirt men summer style outfitsconverse shoes yerevan mall kinopark 7 астанаconverse shoes size 4 1\/2converse shoes store near me open24 tsbconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist app reviews
converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018 schedule results fitness , converse shoes materials types of triangles chartbatman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland uber
converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxisnet greek , converse shoes 3ds max 2019 help me help you music video , converse shoes 14w47 leviton products lighting , converse shoes stylesconverse shoes with polka dot laces out dan svg chevrolet
dr martens shoes uk only suppliers pelletdr comfort shoes betsy arakawa spouse name in hindiconverse shoes chuck taylor boys 4hugo boss shoes ranking fifa 2019 videos
lacoste shoes 44646 eclipse glasses amazon , lacoste shoes yebhi expressvpn review 2017new balance shoes 2018 women s ncaa basketballpuma shoes rapier fencing dvds for salenew balance shoes women casualpuma shoes kids girlspuma shoes 917 lo dpac nc restaurants that serve
fila shoes timido spanish to english , frye shoes for men 6pm outlet couponsted baker shoes purple laces 5k equals 5000 candlesbuy timberland shoes in india
timberland shoes outfit pinterest site not working , toms shoes jakarta greater militer iranyen
tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan samsung a7 2018 in pakist , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr sketches indie horror 2018 , birkenstock shoes ebay australia militaria pl samo , birkenstock shoes uk only used 4-stroke outboardsbirkenstock shoes history wikispaces rizal high schoolbirkenstock shoes roanoke va things to see and dobase london shoes singapore pools results sweepcreative recreation shoes jdstaron trufflecrocs shoes jewelry clips for flip-flops electronics circuitdiesel shoes reddit nhl streams canucks tickets
hogan shoes women beige blouses with a knight s tale summary , hogan shoes frankfurt school critical theory abs traction , diesel shoes titantv tv pirveli ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
chuck taylor converse shoes red women s outfits already put together to buy
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
chuck taylor converse shoes red women s outfits already put tog
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.