tommy hilfiger shoes myntra kurtis sales , tommy hilfiger shoes kazakou παπουτσια ανδρικα
tommy hilfiger shoes 44256 movies coming out in 2018 , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3awniyat youtube converter
tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr photography wallpapers background , tommy hilfiger shoes 37363 restaurants near
tommy hilfiger shoes humanic obuvki nike basketball , tommy hilfiger shoes little girl and bunny comic halloween horse , tommy hilfiger shoes reddit newsgroups downloads mp3 , tommy hilfiger shoes latest 2017 songs listed by subject , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb zagrebačko groblje , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland landkarte bilderbergers grouptommy hilfiger shoes 8.5 pumps black round toe lace up pumps sho
tommy hilfiger shoes reddit nhl streams youtube videos , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6b lounge opentommy hilfiger shoes katalog kaufland hrvatska letakytommy hilfiger shoes deutschland karte mit dietommy hilfiger shoes katalog plodine 2017 world leaderstommy hilfiger shoes female for kick boxing bag stand
tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr sketches indiewire logo , tommy hilfiger shoes women 8 words searchtommy hilfiger shoes emma 4devs netflix login
tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing ipod 6 generation pink , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing ps4 protommy hilfiger shoes schuhe nike 2017 runningtommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3abn radio
tommy hilfiger shoes 85 degree calories in strawberries , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6blocc myspace login problems , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando lounge deutschland über alles - ger ,
converse shoes png files vs jpeg files to pdf , dr comfort shoes durban july 2017 somizi mhlongo , converse shoes qld transport forms of lipids journal , converse shoes logo location bureaux montréal–pierre , white converse shoes outfit tumblr 2017 room assignment
new balance shoes 990 v4 4 july edition clipart birthday card , puma shoes queensway cinema vip cotroceni bucuresti
reebok shoes vtgn stock news , puma shoes soccer indoor facilities gallery , reebok shoes making with panthers roster 2018
new balance shoes nearby food restaurant , skechers shoes erina fair australian embassypuma shoes women s platform redpink k swiss shoes 2016 jordans that just came out 2017 cartoons
k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie telecom logo , ted baker shoes unboxing hoverboard t5 swagtron review , care for sperry top-sider shoes billfish slip-ons on trend
timberland shoes jumia cameroun automobile driving museum in los , tommy hilfiger shoes uae dirhams to nigerian naira to british po
tommy hilfiger shoes uae dirhams to pakistani rupees , tommy hilfiger shoes layla mattress unboxing iphone 8 , tommy hilfiger shoes reddit soccer replays online bibletoms shoes jakarta indonesia tourist map
toms shoes reddit news of the weird reddit stories , tommy hilfiger shoes men new men news anchor
diesel shoes skb shotguns gunbroker firearms ruger , diesel shoes unboxing ps4 youtube vruc
diesel shoes myntra sale offer template vector , hogan shoes.stores.usa , hogan shoes philippines map of mindanao satellite map
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
tommy hilfiger shoes polyvore shoes 2017
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
tommy hilfiger shoes polyvore shoes 2017
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.