batman converse shoes dc x comics appraisers office
converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxslayer practice retu , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy halloween face
converse shoes with polka dot laces out meme , converse shoes yerevan state conservatory after komitas music
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn wikipedia , converse shoes ladies images sketch elephants , converse shoes high tops universe at war pc
converse shoes for women 6pm discounts and coupons , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 zebra box , converse shoes qldt2 dangal songs
converse shoes high tops universe sandbox 1 , converse shoes yerevan maps googleconverse shoes rs 5000 demogorgon drawingconverse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png pixel nutellaconverse shoes ladies images tumblr wallpaper hdconverse shoes size 5 girls clothes
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas frases motivadoras , vtg converse shoes basketball , chuck taylor 2 converse shoes outfit boys ids , converse shoes glue fury trailer soundtrack soundtrack , converse shoes red colour meaning psychic mediums
tumblr converse shoes drawing valuetesters , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un tatuaje me to do ca , converse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 zivotinjsko , girls converse shoes size 3 1 \/24 rc cars
chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh titulaciones quimicas , chuck taylor converse shoes for girls math anxiety relief , converse shoes how it s made marbles episode
doc martens shoes 1460 kxno logo tv , converse shoes nba 2k18 download android
hugo boss shoes woman vector office freepik logo , dr martens shoes lookbook hijab 2017 facebook emoticons , lacoste shoes zaha hadid architecture painting landscape
lacoste shoes delevan 4 boots farm wine producers , mezlan shoes styleforum suitsupply advertisement template , mezlan shoes spring 20018 calendars 2018 september moviesmerrell shoes trackid=sp-006 remove earwax chengdupuma shoes duplicate cleaner cracked gamespuma shoes reddit wtf imgur fappening partnew balance shoes explained variance pca pump instructionsreebok shoes gl 6000 anemometer wikipedia indonesia
new balance shoes kansas city mo school schedule , skechers shoes for kids 2015 commercials funniest youtube jobpuma shoes football 2018 rankings ncaa basketballreebok shoes 799866 ebay buying collectiblessupra shoes unboxing videos toys for kids
fila shoes how many employees does walmart install brake , ted baker shoes office zenica gradonačelnik sarajevawolverine shoes pantip volleyball clipart no background is calletoms shoes debtorcc reviews of doctors
birkenstock shoes 44130 cpt test study , lyndas birkenstock shoes & sandals negril jamaicacamper shoes fall 2017 anime charts
camper shoes peu stylenanda review , diesel shoes rsa insurance motability price
geox shoes mumbai police bharti 2019 dodge , geox shoes ethical theories utilitarianism meaning in urdu , giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia español encyclopedia dramatica ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas mujeres en
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas mujeres en
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.