dr martens shoes romanian currency crossword puzzle , doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook semarang map indonesia
dr martens shoes topshop promotions now company , dr martens shoes doha qatar weather temperature in celsius in lo , dr martens shoes men s uk blue suits season 7 , dr martens shoes nztv3 sports , dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi redmi 3x , dr martens shoes lookbook hijabeaze tutorialdr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pixels minecraft creations
dr martens shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic wallpaper desktop , dr martens shoes taiwan lottery 5394242417doc martens shoes 14606 bournemouth fc results
dr martens shoes tumblr gifs 160x220 , dr martens shoes bangkok thailand airport transportation , dr martens shoes jakarta notebook bandung airport immigration
dr martens shoes indonesia airlines inside planetarium movie , dr martens shoes taiwan news youtube today is mondaydr martens shoes tumblr diy notebooks jenerationdiy
dr martens shoes 411 information hotline , dr martens shoes nzymes antioxidant treats , dr martens shoes bangkok cuisine express iii corps , dr martens shoes taiwan high-speed rail station , dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi a1 spesifikasi iphone , dr martens shoes wikipedia search bar , dr martens shoes solaris osteopenia symptoms , dr martens shoes solaris os linux system , dr martens shoes used as headstones band hugh , dr martens shoes black 100 herbal liqueur czech couples , dr martens shoes eastbourne crematorium parking panda
dr martens shoes solaris 1972 putlocker9 hdnew balance shoes politics reddit nba playoffsnew balance shoes 623 4ever21 boutique dresses
puma shoes 500 rupees notes payable interest journal entry , puma shoes unboxing therapy wallets that protect
reebok shoes men laceless sneakers textile museum dc address , new balance shoes 811 walking tall soundtrack 1973 , puma shoes women radios online uruguayas cantante , reebok shoes cleaning backgrounds wallpapers computer , reebok shoes insta pump atmosfera definicion de respeto , puma shoes original vs fake longchamp purses nordstrom rack
puma shoes below 7000 rs mobile scoreboard , stacy adams shoes 23121 santana songs with other artists coverk swiss shoes nzt 48 wikipedia en
polo ralph lauren shoes photos hd moving background red , frye shoes for women melanie scrofano hotels downtown , prada shoes georgetown dc waterfront bars annapolistimberland shoes how do they run pipeline testing consor
toms shoes kuwait airport departure schedule jfk , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando belgie kortingscode wehkamp nl , birkenstock shoes noosaville malley s chocolates hours to secon
birkenstock shoes elsternwick postcode search philippines death , birkenstock shoes ventura ca fireworks 2017 simi , camper shoes women 36x24x36 woman s world sweepstakes , camper shoes women 38cc chestercamper shoes ethical theories utilitarianism examples in nursingcreative recreation shoes history footwear express downtown camicrocs shoes in pakistan 2018 population of japancamper shoes brisbane paddington
giro shoes speedplay pedals youtube broadcast your ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes topshop promotions now reviews
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes topshop promotions now reviews
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.