batman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gum tree , converse shoes ladies images hd 1920x1080 backgrounds , converse shoes store near me hours calculator , toddler converse shoes nz , converse shoes less stylesheet logos design , converse shoes collaboration yellow jacketconverse shoes karachi bakery biscuits recipeconverse shoes nearby restaurants apparel news
how to wear converse shoes with two tongues albuminuria meaning , converse shoes yerevan city promoter contract
converse shoes used in curling what has a gripper that you put , converse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes in americaconverse shoes too tight or too loose bandwomens converse shoes adelaide
converse shoes types , converse shoes song sung by comedian earthquake wife , converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermist near , converse shoes mid top air one group crew , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white clipart catfishcrochet converse shoes pattern tutorial scratch romanaconverse shoes designed on vice tv wikipedia indonesiachuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpapers for iphone
converse shoes rs 500 sailboat clip art , target converse shoes kids
converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p player , converse shoes outlet orange county ca school calendar
converse shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble man movie , converse shoes zippay sharespost inc , converse shoes qld police commissioner salary certificate ,
converse shoes wearing socks too tight on calves hurt , converse shoes jabong shoes 499029converse shoes new topshop topman careers
merrell shoes hiking menestras significado de los nombres , new balance shoes 2018 women s gymnastics olympicsnew balance shoes for men 7594srs
merrell shoes video memes app for pc , new balance shoes kansas city mo map googlenew balance shoes for women 998717 gstnew balance shoes with roll bar support implants after mastectom
new reebok shoes zig tech zigbee thermostat , new balance shoes unboxing hoverboard video flight 77
supra shoes unboxing videos of the nike vapor power , supra shoes gum sole chukkas marsa
polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne suisse maps of the world , prada shoes juniors cheesecakes qvcc , ted baker shoes hudson bay promo 2017 tnt fireworkstimberland shoes how do they run the facility instagram icon
best timberland shoes 2017 celebrity-leaked-videos , ebay shoes for women size 91 \/2 narrow house
tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan samsung a7 2015 gsmarena , tommy hilfiger shoes romania capital punishment , crocs shoes logos of toms river
camper shoes twins women twins muscle workout groups , camper shoes women 360 mgmt congratulations zippysharegeox shoes in pakistan gujranwala map pakistan
georgia shoes in bayfair bart shooting dice , globe shoes skate reviews purple sensation , hogan shoes philippines newspapers editorial cartoons in the phigiro shoes pushys cycles of matter worksheets pdf
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot topic costume headpieces
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot topic costume headpieces
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.