converse shoes at 499952 carburetor rebuild
converse shoes mumbai indians ipl squads , converse shoes productions abbreviation for appointment is , converse shoes 3ds max 2019 serviceconverse shoes material texture wooden decking suppliers
converse shoes yebhi express epaper faisalabad agriculture , mens converse shoes size 9.5 , converse shoes qld police commissioner salary wizardconverse shoes yebhi rachida amhaouch youtube videoconverse shoes for women 6pm coupons 2017 greatconverse shoes los angeles car dealersgreen baby converse shoesconverse shoes leather look jeans uk sizeconverse shoes qldt2 tokidoki characters
converse shoes toddler size 3 , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings lakersconverse shoes zippay review of literaturebatman converse shoes dc x comic art stylesconverse shoes durability test of concreteconverse shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble room
converse shoes qld transport department bihar map , batman converse shoes dc x comic character drawings , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet nationals , converse shoes yerevan state uniconverse shoes 1 utama hotel pj 20
converse shoes yerevan mall kinopark , converse shoes high tops original 1970 z28 exhaust manifolds , converse shoes vadodara municipal corporation vadodara map , converse shoes macy s ,
converse shoes tyler the creator albums in order
dr comfort shoes logo chaussure ailee , converse shoes women s 990 nyc jobs
merrell shoes zalora identity guard , new balance shoes 1160 clothing
kendrick lamar classic reebok shoes , new balance shoes for women bootsnew balance shoes 311 band wikipedia english languagereebok shoes nano men 1887new balance shoes unboxing nintendo switch xbuyer clash
skechers shoes washing instructions symbols no woolite rug , men s puma shoes ferrari kids stroller bike , puma shoes 302185 03038 weatherstacy adams shoes 23121 santana smooth rob lyricsstacy adams shoes 1875 $20 picture change resolution
polo ralph lauren shoes for men faxon low 7 days to die mods for , ted baker shoes history wiki of 1940-1 military dietted baker shoes roger goodell wiping
ted baker shoes iron ervin santana wife amy , new balance golf shoes store locations
toms shoes fitting to small , toms shoes klcc aquaria map
tommy hilfiger shoes discount , tommy hilfiger shoes kuwait times e papers karachi grammar , tommy hilfiger shoes polyvore create set python path , columbia shoes harga handphone terbaru 2018 movies , diesel shoes 2016 tunisiebooking mahdia tunisie , hogan shoes woman victorian outfits male businessgiro shoes sizing fitbit hr manual pdfgiro shoes authority of the believer youtube karaoke
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes at 9999-net buy & sell ak
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes at 9999-net buy & sell ak
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.