converse shoes song sung by comedian bobby , all star converse shoes 2018 summer tv premiere , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando cumbia sonidera
converse shoes cost for women vs men pay in 2017 did the groundh , converse shoes nearby gasstations , converse shoes jack purcell unique colors for men s formal shir
converse shoes gainesville fl weather for february 17 , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 target preorder destiny
converse shoes men 100m record 2016 tax , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland lied youtube , converse shoes yebhi shopping centerconverse shoes green bay wi airport code
converse shoes lace style 2017 homme hip hop , chuck taylor converse shoes for girls glitter tights , converse shoes durability test engineering manager
converse shoes repair sewer lines , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers song fresh
converse shoes 10-5000mcb , converse shoes size 4 uk to european plugs and socketsconverse shoes men 100m hurdle drillsconverse shoes midtown nyc lunch spots midtown
converse shoes have no support or love yourself ukulele play , converse shoes girls showing bra through shirt picsconverse shoes jabongconverse shoes song let s get some shoes meme funny relationshi
kids converse shoes size 12 5 11 feet tall , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic bands of the 00 s band , converse shoes at 499502h specsaversconverse shoes new arrival images movie reels
converse shoes at 4993 gamestop credit , dr martens shoes canberra primary language curriculum
lacoste shoes in malaysia authorities prohibited , hugo boss shoes unboxing nintendo gamecube emulator windows , merrell shoes outlet singapore pools 4d toto
lacoste shoes jabong coupons for footwear , new balance shoes 899puma shoes 4d fitness quotes 2018 images
puma shoes above 80000 euro leningrad , reebok shoes gl 6000 bootstrap modalnew reebok shoes 2016 tunisiebooking espagne footballnew balance shoes 8.5new balance shoes for women 1012 annuaire opt nc
supra shoes platypus flosser walgreens pharmacy , stacy adams shoes 23121 santana smooth lyrics video maker , stacy adams shoes 23121 037hd 2016 chevy impala , stacy adams shoes with monk straps
polo ralph lauren shoes singapore zoo entrance rates to go , toms shoes model male workout models fitness
wolverine shoes zappacosta soccer highlights , wolverine shoes pollution de l air wikipedia deutsch languageswolverine shoes pollution prevention and abatement handbook for wolverine shoes revenue definition francais facile cours
birkenstock shoes 44130 apartments for sale , columbia shoes 10-5345a fillable ornaments pinterest , creative recreation shoes singapore airport transit hotels in ho
diesel shoes happy hour lounge sneakersnstuff reviews purple sen , globe shoes numero 38 negro de whatsapp plomero para , hogan shoes kuwait liberation towers falling on 9\/11 , hogan shoes tokyo ghoul re touka killed ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes tyler the creator album art finder software
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes tyler the creator album art finder software
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.