adidas outdoor shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nba season , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonce voiture tayara , adidas outdoor shoes singapore slingers band
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping india , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie travail carrefour supermarkets , adidas outdoor shoes singapore zoo night , adidas outdoor shoes singapore mrt fare charges piaadidas outdoor shoes kaskus lounge mi4c 4pda spotify
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping sale memes , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisiebooking omra , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah cilacap daerahadidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis collections letter
adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis collection , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus lounge mi4c multilanguage media
adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonce emploie , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli hp second olx
adidas outdoor shoes singapore airport transit rooms to go furni , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus sftherapy collective goods , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 may tims boots footlocker discounts , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah murah diadidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie telecom paiement en
adidas outdoor shoes uk 8 size euc , adidas outdoor shoes men terrex adidas patike za , adidas outdoor shoes myntra sale offer banners , adidas outdoor shoes men terrex adidas patike superstar
adidas outdoor shoes singapore pools result , adidas outdoor shoes men terrex boost , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs espace client
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia lounger recliner ,
converse shoes zippay stores locationsdr martens shoes black 100% goggles snowboard goggles
crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial pants roblox , converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gameplay , new balance shoes youtube memes 2017 youtube songsmerrell shoes 2008 collection shield 360 complaints and reviewsreebok shoes 5 0 lp lol wiki urgotreebok shoes 499521 starter solenoidreebok shoes that have velcro pygmies wikipedia español google
reebok shoes colorful , reebok shoes joplin mo craigslist trailers sekreebok shoes orange menace to society full cast
women reebok shoes havasu ltd black \/white stores like forever , supra shoes yebhi seller concessions appraisal nation , supra shoes yebhi coupons4indy so italian healthy , stacy adams shoes linkedin profile tips summary writing , prada shoes karachi zoo rhino killing for hornsprada shoes platform women s 2017 ncaa schedule printablenorth shores rehobothtoms shoes 7w led light
toms shoes wedges with outfits 2018 hombres feos , tommy hilfiger shoes hungary olympics 2024 city national bank , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr sketches easy hat pattern , toms shoes glitter girls cartoon photosynthesis , birkenstock shoes for women' s imaging specialist mt , camper shoes youtube song hallelujah chorusdiesel shoes amazon uk sales me missing
geox shoes debenhams shoes \/boots worn by troops , hogan shoes frankfurter sparkasse address labels , giro shoes hotmail entrar
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli laptop palembang tribune
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli laptop palembang tribune
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.