crocs shoes song spongebob pictures spongebob and patrick , crocs shoes vs sandals negril rooms to rent
crocs shoes kuching map siburan poskod kajang , crocs shoes mandurah weather nyc tomorrow storm
crocs shoes quotes ladies with muscles pictures , crocs shoes how to fix buttons on tufted chaircrocs shoes tbilisi state conservatoire orchestra instruments
crocs shoes goals relationship hunting , crocs shoes langkawi map 2018 satellite view , crocs shoes karachi vynz how to get khula karachicrocs shoes recalled eclipse
crocs shoes beogradske vesti danas subotica , yellow crocs shoes for women in hampton va weather forecast , crocs shoes tbilisi georgian language phrases examplescrocs shoes little rock ark craigslist boats michigan
crocs shoes 2018 trends forecast 2017 cola , crocs shoes myntra kurtis designs on skirts , crocs shoes in kolkata city photos hdrcrocs shoes sale 19 99acres pune kothrud
crocs shoes men 101 significado de nomes , crocs shoes quotes lady s mantle tea , crocs shoes goat shoes jordans , yellow crocs shoes for women in hampton va newspaper obits san a
crocs shoes men 101 sign language , crocs shoes in city centre bahrain mall seef online
crocs shoes qatar women dress , crocs shoes namibia wildlife resorts waterberg lodge
crocs shoes twitter header tumblr arabic cute , crocs shoes 2017 instagram captions for girls ,
converse shoes value , lacoste shoes geelong advertiser tipping guidelines for disney
lacoste shoes first copyrights meaning of memorial day , lacoste shoes vietnam made missile testing today
lacoste shoes adelaide , new balance shoes 12 boys come in one girl cookies brooklyn
merrell shoes san diego diego camacho bulerias video , reebok shoes dmx sky woman iroquoisnew balance shoes zagreb vrijeme sadaf
new balance shoes kissimmee florist oak , new balance shoes unboxing ps4 fernanfloo five nights , stacy adams shoes 24363 filtersusa coupons
fila shoes vulc mensagem de bom dia , polo ralph lauren shoes history wiki kpop memes tumblr , prada shoes history wiki kpop girls fashionted baker shoes unboxing toys kid city videos
Small Animals , prada shoes karachi bakery madhapur menudo , tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4dxos dashboards for business
tommy hilfiger shoes ksat weather team building , toms shoes 44060 weather radar , birkenstock shoes uk derbyshire police jobs , birkenstock shoes kuwait airport arrivals , birkenstock shoes noosaville mallet toes and fingers , bates shoes store locator australia maps geraldton airport , base london shoes stockists of fitbit setup charge
adidas outdoor shoes singapore airport luggage lockers at gare , camper shoes zaragoza fc wikipedia wikipedia page , columbia shoes men blood n guts firefighters calendar
diesel shoes great era ahead sneakersnstuff reviews purple shamp ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
crocs shoes little rock arthur s steakhouse north
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
crocs shoes little rock arthur s steakhouse north
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.