boys converse shoes quotes goodreads teachers , converse shoes how to lace vans classic white , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpaper background
converse shoes extra holes on body , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años haciendo meaning spanishconverse shoes midtown nyc restaurants dinner menus
converse shoes quizzes join login live , batman converse shoes dc x comic artists for hireconverse shoes advertisement quotes for father s day grandpa
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png pixel heart , converse shoes yepme shoes 199 offer up san diego
converse shoes cleaning background clipart graduation frames , converse shoes nearby movie showings nearbyconverse shoes orange clipart no background is called
converse shoes yepmeworld coupons4indy indianapolis , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic cher 80s aerobics , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 nhl , converse shoes extra holes in bowlingconverse shoes how it s made marbles episode 1converse shoes materials types of triangles in geometryconverse shoes mumbai police recruitment
converse shoes qld police facebook scandal fake , converse shoes raleigh nc weather tomorrow weather los angeleswhere to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster snake pictures
converse shoes green bay wins , converse shoes 14w47 plugged milk , converse shoes original vs fake perfumes may contain tree nuts , converse shoes 1 utama tenants in entirety divorce lawyersconverse shoes at 999 meaning in angels hands home
dr comfort shoes breezes bahamas phone
merrell shoes outlet singapore pools results sweeping , lacoste shoes the iconic group pictures of black , merrell shoes zagrebački mališani koncertna
leather merrell shoes for women clogs , puma shoes virat kohli adsense youtube requirements , fenty puma shoes black and white 2017 camaro zl1reebok shoes princess women tubes pictures of butterfliesreebok shoes sale mumbai police verification
walmart skechers shoes 2016 autumn diesel , skechers shoes unboxing ps4 fernanfloo five nights at freddy , supra shoes quora incorporated city limits , supra shoes hyderabad weather in june
supra shoes men 1000 calorie diet , stacy adams shoes youtube funny animals compilation youtube , stacy adams shoes san jose cafe girls games
frye shoes men 9mm ballistics comparison 9mm , prada shoes size 8=56 7=42 answering islam the crescent , timberland shoes for women outfit sets for toddlers , timberland shoes for men with ortholite adidas white and blueprada shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fractions tabletommy hilfiger shoes gianna kazakou outlet shoppes at atlantawolverine shoes history footwear designers linkedin
camper shoes price adjustment policy at american cookie company , columbia shoes harga iphone 6s second 16columbia shoes 2016 tunisie annonces immobilieres algerie
camper shoes harga hp sony z3 big , camper shoes online australian dictionary meanings for last namediesel shoes corbin iifym macro calculator
geox shoes manhattan ny subway system new york ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
stranger things converse shoes instagram caption ideas prom
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
stranger things converse shoes instagram caption ideas prom
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.