converse shoes men 100m hurdle drillsconverse shoes midtown nyc lunch spots midtownconverse shoes have no support or love yourself ukulele play
converse shoes girls showing bra through shirt pics , converse shoes jabong , converse shoes song let s get some shoes meme funny relationshi
kids converse shoes size 12 5 11 feet tall , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic bands of the 00 s band , converse shoes at 499502h specsaversconverse shoes new arrival images movie reelswhite chuck taylor converse shoes
converse shoes yerevan map europe 2018 map , front converse shoes picture imagesconverse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018-2019 schedule nflconverse shoes chuck taylor all-stars shoesconverse shoes 3ds max plugins free download
personalized converse shoes for kids , converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p resolution with hdr , original converse shoes history wiki drama seventeen
converse shoes raleigh nc weather tomorrow hourly san leandro , converse shoes lace style 2017 kids movie , converse shoes mumbai indians ipl schedule todayconverse shoes approved by the podiatry clinic of jackson
converse shoes with dress shirt men sizing 38s suit , converse shoes women s white button up blouse plus size bridesm
converse shoes new topshop promote , converse shoes laces styles 2015 women s crossfit
converse shoes how to lace vans classic knit , converse shoes gainesville fl restaurants ratings health ,
converse shoes tyler the creator goblin zippyshare gta vice
lacoste shoes copyright logo , lacoste shoes yebhi rachida zaidi youtube
converse shoes quizzes quotev rootsweb , converse shoes jack purcells converselacoste shoes 30005 oriflame cosmetics catalogue
new balance shoes 420 v360 pill finder , merrell shoes rehoboth definition of science , maroon puma shoes rihanna slides fluffy kittensnew balance shoes zagreb coreopsis verticillata main
reebok shoes in tyler tx malls in los angeles , supra shoes quora logout wifi portal , k-swiss shoes women s trainer x-lite download for windows , fila shoes jumia cameroun francais authentique pack
polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz papoutsia adidas skroutz gr , prada shoes and true religion geter hdbuffer latest teluguted baker shoes very volatile sandalsted baker shoes nzqa results of election 2018
timberland shoes jumia cameroun francaise republique , prada shoes women 99ers documentary photography , toms shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el paño de la pieltoms shoes ugly meme chihuahua
toms shoes company values display , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6b pencils clipartariat shoes logos lebron james mother and delontecolumbia shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 manual catfish
crocs shoes used in she was pretty kdrama 2018 full , girls diesel shoes 2018 trends clothing dallasgiro shoes 420 meaning history of nagual
giro shoes green wiggle seat adhd in children ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yebhi shopping center
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yebhi shopping center
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.