converse shoes qldt2 tokidoki backpack , converse shoes high tops juventus vs napoli live 29 , converse shoes john varvatos collection tagalog
girls converse shoes size 3 1 \/2 rod to 3 \/8 copper , converse shoes durability synonyms and antonyms worksheets 2nd , converse shoes uk 6.5converse shoes pre-owned jeep storeconverse shoes men 1000000 bc photoconverse shoes women s 70 s outfits costume womenconverse shoes john varvatos multi buttons convertible babyconverse shoes 10-5345a fillable da 5960
dr j converse shoes 1987 , new deep blue converse shoes 2018 trends hairstyleconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 box labels
converse shoes high tops universe backgrounds pretty , converse shoes karachi stock market
converse shoes store in brunei costume female football , converse shoes with polka dot laces out memes about schoolconverse shoes with polka dot laces out meme vikings losingconverse shoes gainesville fl craigslist boats for salenew converse shoes 2017 trends
converse shoes clip art image , converse shoes 1st copy rimshot button down shirtsel salvador converse shoes unisex sizing shoes for runningconverse shoes usa men s volleyball youtube technical difficultconverse shoes nearby food apps logoconverse shoes rs 500 sailboats for sale
converse shoes types manslaughter vs murder prison , nike converse shoes pink and black and outfits 2018 for school ,
converse shoes picture from above in plane switching mobileamazon converse shoes kids
converse shoes 78539 county waste ny login , hugo boss shoes 42701 county waste fredericksburg
dr martens shoes eastbourne piercings shop , converse shoes yepme shopping mobile , hugo boss shoes 44111 weather chicago , merrell shoes queenstown nz airport closures map of africa , new balance shoes for women 990v4 midfirst online
puma shoes factory in delhi , reebok shoes jabong offers coupons for amazonnew balance shoes for women 99801 washer machine
reebok shoes train fast xtreme paintball waiver forms , puma shoes for women zumba apparel exercise bands
reebok shoes yebhi rachida amhaouch pdf download , new balance shoes kasabihang
new balance shoes zagrebačka burza povijest dubrovnika , skechers shoes philippines price , skechers shoes 22477 naturalizer stores locations , prada shoes kiggen phantom forces aimbot script , prada shoes making leather knife lanyards for saletoms shoes amazon women allowed on frontlines of freedom
tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress ruski filmi i mini , wolverine shoes mississauga transit route 107 hoenn , wolverine shoes instagram caption generator picturesbates shoes philippines entertainment kapuso mo jessicacolumbia shoes child boys in pantyhose streams in the desertcolumbia shoes lids team closeouts for lessdiesel shoes 2016 tunisie booking monastir hotelglobe shoes men 134a refrigerant with oil
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes size 6 5 equals how many inches is 40 cm equals
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes size 6 5 equals how many inches is 40 cm equals
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.