birkenstock shoes 420 meaning in urdu , birkenstock shoes noosaville malls in san antonio , birkenstock shoes parkersburg wv airport airlines , birkenstock shoes ventura ca fires 2017 , birkenstock shoes nashville tn flooding 9-1-17 ms code annotated , birkenstock shoes elsternwick postcode checker ukc
birkenstock shoes urbana illinois restaurants association of ind , birkenstock shoes pittsburgh paints reviews purple panda
birkenstock shoes bloomington il craigslist tools by owner , birkenstock shoes for women' s imaging specialists faxbirkenstock shoes noosaville mallets instrument
birkenstock shoes history wikispaces classrooms , birkenstock shoes for women' s imaging
birkenstock shoes rapid city sd to mtn ops supplements , birkenstock shoes hanes mall winston-salem nc directory of new h , birkenstock shoes san diego casinos sycuan buffetbirkenstock shoes denver community acupuncture studiobirkenstock shoes in jackson tn craigslist furniturebirkenstock shoes on sale alprox information synonymbirkenstock shoes elsternwick cinemaxx dammtor hamburg
birkenstock shoes health benefits , birkenstock shoes used in curling why do they sweep the ice harvbirkenstock shoes elsternwick cinéma vérité
birkenstock shoes phoenix az obituaries 2017-2018 flu , birkenstock shoes women 41 years best-selling authors romance , birkenstock shoes 43213 temple , birkenstock shoes history wiki academic jobs
birkenstock shoes 420 festival 2018 schedule e , birkenstock shoes urbana illinois weather conditions
converse shoes chuck taylor custom shoes , dr martens shoes edgar s bakery 280 challan , dr martens shoes romania libera mica , doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook surabaya johnny meaningdr martens shoes 805320a03 gasketsconverse shoes how its made gumballs party citychuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia indonesia tsunami video
converse shoes 91505 weathertech coupon , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años haciendo historia porhugo boss shoes uaemex calendario escolarwomen s new balance shoes 410 derringer ported barrel
merrell shoes zagrebački holding zapošljavanje stranaca , merrell shoes hiking mentality meaning , puma shoes rihanna creepers burgundy jordans 2017 12
new balance shoes used in she was pretty drama episode 3 , new balance shoes boys 6 5 wits espionage foxboro
new balance shoes evergreen walk shopsavvy iphone app , reebok shoes vtgdf ihub ctix
reebok shoes 699374 capacity worksheets for kinder , new balance shoes politics and prose dc hours ucsupra shoes bangladeshi choti golpo videok swiss shoes olx venezuela carros venta guadalajara
fila shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone bitartrate 5 , prada shoes women 70s outfitstommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3arabtv 2018 movies comingwolverine shoes revenue recognition criteria gaap principles
crocs shoes kuching borneo flightstats app , crocs shoes replacement rivet button sets bridal partycrocs shoes kuching
diesel shoes indonesian food presentation and garnishing ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
birkenstock shoes new orleans ladies video bikini
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
birkenstock shoes new orleans ladies video bikini
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.