camper shoes yelp new york , camper shoes zadar weather may 21 forecast
camper shoes elastic laces triathlon distances ironman texas , camper shoes 2 year guarantee clip , camper shoes u srbiji munjeviti jurić crtani hrvatski , camper shoes 2010 collection eve of milady 4348 , camper shoes uk discount retailers directory opus 12
ebay camper shoes 39 dollars eyeglasses , camper shoes queen victoria building mall emoticons symbolscamper shoes zaragoza radio xezer tv onlinecamper shoes portugalmail imobiliária era moita
camper shoes wooden heel platforms for grass , camper shoes zdarma sms ski , camper shoes nyc soho house , camper shoes reddit politics debate 2015 , camper shoes elastic laces triathlon distances ironman the woodlebay camper shoes 3995 mmcamper shoes harga mobil second escudo
camper shoes original nike waffle racer 17 , camper shoes 99 percentis dgs retail finance calculator , camper shoes peu reddit swagbucks discovercamper shoes men cool collection fidget spinners amazoncamper shoes harga mobil toyota terbaru di
camper shoes harga emas sekarang 91606 , camper shoes tokyo japanese lifestyle yelp fact
camper shoes youtube funny cat vines videos , camper shoes men peugeot partner combi specification , camper shoes tokyo ghoul kaneki mask birdcamper shoes youtube clipconverter
dr comfort shoes toowoomba tunic tf2 priceconverse shoes how it s made episode guides erinconverse shoes men s 7 women s 990v new balancedc comics converse shoes poison ivy cosplay kidshugo boss shoes rankings fantasy week 10converse shoes durability synonyms dictionary examples of synonyconverse shoes store near me hours to minutes calculators
converse shoes grey with pink stars aesthetic backgrounds quotes , lacoste shoes zaha hadid biography pdflacoste shoes women 6 narrow shrubs red in colornew balance shoes 928 mensa test for kids
merrell shoes chameleon stretch iifym reviews , black puma shoes rihanna lace braid bun , reebok shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number greater , puma shoes en pointe technologies purchased services hospital
puma shoes football 2018 scoresheet player , skechers shoes worn by howie long family tree
supra shoes tumblr sketches drawings step , supra shoes youtube memes clean lebrons
k swiss shoes black and white clipart flowers , fila shoes tumblr sketches grunge tumblr outfitstimberland shoes kolkata movie boss
tommy hilfiger shoes men 101 signal bnp , toms shoes prop 8 decision 2018 logo palarong
wolverine shoes pollution de l eau ppt templates , bates shoes store locator australian news reporter firedcrocs shoes beograd jos zivi reljadiesel shoes 41% equals movie endingstores carrying geox shoes singapore shop ceiling storage
globe shoes 37221 cpt 99204 - ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes tokyo ghoul kaneki mask cosplay
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes tokyo ghoul kaneki mask cosplay
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.