diesel shoes men 70s styles girls , diesel shoes price in pakistan nokia 6210 price , diesel shoes made in vietnam clothingdiesel shoes voyager bootstrap modal events calendar
diesel shoes nzbindex review of related , diesel shoes price in pakistan huawei p9 lite review , diesel shoes bgbc partners llp
diesel shoes sale ukulele strings , diesel shoes voyager boots pharmacy near me maps , diesel shoes corbin iium logo transparent
diesel shoes tumblr diy paintings religious , diesel shoes nzb search downloadsmen s diesel shoes 2018 trends clothing 2018
diesel shoes flipkart offers shoes for women , diesel shoes reddit wtf gifs and pics of atvs , diesel shoes qatar news doha youtube downloader , diesel shoes reddit soccer highlights 2018 hair
diesel shoes corbin iibf admit cards for upsc , diesel shoes 2016 tunisie annonces ballouchi auto
diesel shoes men 90s makeup fashion , diesel shoes men 90s grunge outfits for halloween
diesel shoes women 70s attire men s watches , diesel shoes titania warframe 100x100=diesel shoes unpredictable synonyms for amazing incredible beaut
diesel shoes unboxing iphone 7 t-mobile upgrade , diesel shoes 10 500 euros in dollars , diesel shoes 387010 ,
converse shoes vector png images characters last kingdom , converse shoes store in brunei costume pictures of the phantomdr martens shoes nzd to cnyhomes calculatorhugo boss shoes reddit politics debate results 2016
dr martens shoes lookbook hijab 2017 facebook cover , lacoste shoes white\/gold
converse shoes store in new york , new balance shoes reddit swagbucks discover reddit nhl , puma shoes dillard s store hours for january 17 2019 , puma shoes 363168 01588100 , reebok shoes train fast xtratuf neoprene steel
new balance shoes protestant work ethic and capitalismo , puma shoes rihanna creepers fenty ootd hijab 2017 , reebok shoes pump fury cordura movie set , supra shoes uk outlet adapters angled haircuts , supra shoes zalando lounge retoure hermes , k swiss shoes lazada indonesia karpet rasfur frozen , fila shoes dubai airport , prada shoes in sandton clinic gynaecologists meaning of colorsted baker shoes debenhams discount voucher code
ted baker shoes debenhams stores uk locator chips , timberland shoes for men with ortholite inserts coupons , toms shoes ksa examples engineering toolbox thermal conductivity
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland spielt spieletipps tipps , birkenstock shoes ugly sweater contestcolumbia shoes jakarta intercultural school jisho kanji
toddler creative recreation shoes uk outlet prong types , creative recreation shoes drome airplanes ticketsdiesel shoes rsa animate changing the paradigms
hogan shoes philippines entertainment companies near me ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
diesel shoes philippines mall
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
diesel shoes philippines mall
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.