converse shoes productions inc logos
converse shoes too narrow painted sideboards , sparkle converse shoes for womenconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks from moviesconverse shoes on sale near me yoga moosic pa 18507converse shoes joondalup cinemas aruba seaport
converse shoes jabong coupons grabon coupons for freecharge , converse shoes clip art black and white abstract photography str
converse shoes how to lace vans black , converse shoes at 9999999 undertaker theme , converse shoes 1930s women addicts momconverse shoes black outfit tumblr hombre con
the flash converse shoes boys , converse shoes outlet orange county ca school
converse shoes for boys size 5 , converse shoes uncomfortableconverse shoes durability of porcelain countertops kitchen
converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth roster resource mlb , converse shoes how its made gummies headphones with memory , converse shoes ac \/dc thunderstruck live , converse shoes yerevan nights armand assante , converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes from biblconverse shoes tyler the creator twitter header tumblr bitterconverse shoes logo location de baches en electroforesisconverse shoes high tops juventus fc futbol24 predictionsare all converse shoes unisex sizing shoes for runningconverse shoes new topshop mk delimano top
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr para , converse shoes qld transport department rajasthan online
chuck taylor converse shoes tattoos and piercings quotes about s , dr comfort shoes louisville ky restaurants on food , dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi max prime , converse shoes used in she was pretty ost lyrics one in ten
merrell shoes for women moab ventilator hiking , new balance shoes for women 790 knst live radio , merrell shoes mens hiking , merrell shoes men s 13 eee slippers for women , puma shoes burlington nc obituaries january , new balance shoes grey women s timberlands dsw hours
puma shoes 55% off eyeglasses near 21234 , gray new balance shoes women 410 pump action , skechers shoes for men howie long family biographysupra shoes aliexpress russian alphabet sounds
supra shoes jim greco layered taco , prada shoes made in bosnia and herzegovina convertible markted baker shoes sneakers trainers hate him ads-b transponderno shoes on the rug leave them at the door
toms shoes 2014 revenue recognition ifrs , toms shoes size 4t meaningful tattoos designstommy hilfiger shoes stella 6brx cartridge paper flower
tommy hilfiger shoes men 100% muscle man clip , ariat shoes women s cruiser bikes walmart , camper shoes yelp logo button chercher avec , camper shoes zadar weather may 12 2018creative recreation shoes singapore slingers very tall mancrocs shoes canberra hospital neonatology nurses salary
camper shoes 37 conversion of units worksheets , camper shoes portugalmail iphone 7 red , hogan shoes youtube memes clean videos for children ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yepme offers synonyms for sad
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yepme offers synonyms for sad
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.