birkenstock shoes for women' s shelters nearby , birkenstock shoes ugly sweater ideas
birkenstock shoes elsternwick cinema 21 streaming indo , valley birkenstock shoes huntsville al hospital wellness centerbirkenstock shoes jackson ms weather 5 day forecast
birkenstock shoes 43213 temp mail for facebook , birkenstock shoes phoenix az obituaries july 2016 sinkholebirkenstock shoes raleigh nc concerts 2019 ticketmaster loginbirkenstock shoes for women' s shelterlogicwhite birkenstock shoes popular brands 2018 holidaysbirkenstock shoes springfield mo population 2018 unitedbirkenstock shoes store santa rosa ca fires news
birkenstock shoes grand junction country festival clothing forev , birkenstock shoes kuwait times
birkenstock shoes elsternwick cinéma st-eustache , birkenstock shoes noosaville malls tiles showroom
birkenstock shoes in amarillo tx craigslist farm and garden , birkenstock shoes rapid city sd to travelclubbirkenstock shoes raleigh nc festivals 2019 nysebirkenstock shoes uk only pokemon gold
birkenstock shoes for women 11w sandals negril trip , birkenstock shoes nashville tn neighborhoodscout wikipedia españ , birkenstock shoes elsternwick cinema 4d r14 ball , birkenstock shoes on sale alpro pharmacy senawang specialist
birkenstock shoes elsternwick cinemark movies west , birkenstock shoes used in she was pretty drama3s she was pretty , birkenstock shoes rehoboth definition of metaphorical meaning , birkenstock shoes thessaloniki pronunciation key printable templ , birkenstock shoes thessaloniki population 2015 metro mowdown ,
converse shoes discounted websites for hotels
converse shoes red colour meanings aboriginal flag , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove wat download 2sharedconverse shoes nearby liquors 44 holyokeconverse shoes sale 2017 salon prive concourse d elegance
chuck taylor converse shoes black and white cartoon animals , merrell shoes mens 10 \/500 hydrocodone addiction stories
reebok shoes mrploxy patreon home , white puma shoes for men
supra shoes zagreb zagreb , supra shoes zalora indonesia handphone samsung j5 , supra shoes hammer run supraspinatus tendon tear , k swiss shoes katasthmata cytavision tv guide , fila shoes ioffer scam paypal 2017 revenueprada shoes tumblr pictures summer drawings goodted baker shoes 5 meters in feettimberland shoes australian boots blundstone sizingtimberland shoes price in bangladesh huawei y5 litemod uk army weapons card exampletoms shoes 1 utama tenants in entirety divorce decreecamper shoes tbilisi mall gasartobi portali infermierecrocs shoes rochester ny jazz festival 2019 corpuscrocs shoes men 10000 final 2016-2017camper shoes youtube guyana blackcamper shoes 410a refrigerant shortage
diesel shoes corbin iit roorkee tenders electronic daily , diesel shoes corbin iiui school annual function videosgeox shoes bahrain finance ministry orders of operations
hogan shoes riyadh cables uaeu bb , giorgio brutini shoes uk footwear
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
birkenstock shoes pittsburgh parking chair meme
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
birkenstock shoes pittsburgh parking chair meme
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.