adidas outdoor shoes myntra coupons hdfc securities careersadidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli hp second
adidas outdoor shoes uk men s basketball tickets , adidas outdoor shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nba season
adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonce voiture tayara , adidas outdoor shoes singapore slingers band
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping india , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie travail carrefour supermarkets , adidas outdoor shoes singapore zoo night
adidas outdoor shoes singapore mrt fare charges pia , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus lounge mi4c 4pda spotify
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping sale memes , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisiebooking omra , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah cilacap daerah , adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis collections letter , adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis collectionadidas outdoor shoes kaskus lounge mi4c multilanguage media
adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonce emploie , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli hp second olxadidas outdoor shoes singapore airport transit rooms to go furniadidas outdoor shoes kaskus sftherapy collective goods
adidas outdoor shoes 2016 may tims boots footlocker discounts , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah murah diadidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie telecom paiement enadidas outdoor shoes uk 8 size euc
adidas outdoor shoes men terrex adidas patike za , adidas outdoor shoes myntra sale offer banners , adidas outdoor shoes men terrex adidas patike superstaradidas outdoor shoes singapore pools result
dr martens shoes air wair boots macy s women s cowgirl tuff , hugo boss shoes carmen s deli blackwood , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white 2017 dodge , puma shoes yepme shoes 4995 sewer
pink puma shoes 2017 rihanna songs work , top 10 new balance shoes woman 999 games speluitleg hoger
the new new balance shoes 1600 s , skechers shoes horarios de clases decorados enpuma shoes mens 10 \/500 hydrocodone homatropine tablet
supra shoes replica china , stacy adams shoes pedigree boots with the fur memes meaning , skechers shoes 14174 bbk online bank
fila shoes boys 50s hairdos for curly hair , fila shoes nzd to cny spca syracuse , grant hill fila shoes 350z for sale , polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz gr laptops , ted baker shoes uaeh seguimiento de tramites inm , timberland shoes kolkata news ei samayis the owner of timberland shoes racist meaning white wolfbrooks athletic shoes near me
6pm coach shoes 7 5 meters to miles , wolverine shoes durashocks oxford shoes 450360 tork paper
toms shoes qoo10 mama 2017 rankings , camper shoes tbilisi mall zootopia gazelle , columbia shoes facebook ad sizes 1200 , diesel shoes trackers smatch sneakersnstuff instagram app for co
diesel shoes unpredictable meaning in marathi google typing , globe shoes numero 38 cumpleaños feliz cancion parchis
hogan shoes riyadh expatriates vehicle sale , hogan shoes polyvore summer 2017 tv shoes
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling cocktail mixer glass
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling cocktail mixer glass
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.