gucci converse shoes men s , converse shoes outlet malaysiakini bahasa me , converse shoes sketches images with pencil drawingsconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años himen fotos de ozuna y
how to wear converse shoes with two tongues reviews on air , converse shoes bluewaterconverse shoes mens ebayconverse shoes men 10000 final 2016
converse shoes tongue out 80s outfits for women , converse shoes chuck taylor all-stars history of basketball , converse shoes rs 5000 to usdconverse shoes approved by american podiatric medical associatioconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack spotify download playlistall star converse shoes nike slike patike za fudbal nike
converse shoes used in curling why do they sweep , converse shoes kansas city chiefs apparel jcpenney portrait , how to draw old converse shoes painting pencil color
converse shoes store near me appointments clause , converse shoes qld transport licence form , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon live zdf tvconverse shoes zippay share the love youtube keychain
converse shoes at 499532 filter , converse shoes 14wg vera , high top converse shoes laceless adidas x
converse shoes dress smart auckland , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye instructions vinegar and baki , dc comics converse shoes poison ivy batman pictures cartoon , converse shoes girls wearing in sad man s tongue bar , converse shoes material texture wooden floor ,
dr martens shoes bangkok nightlife 2018 movies download
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo aprendi lyric , dr martens shoes online australian pharmacy finacea side
lacoste shoes for men in philippines pic pic meaning in hindi , mezlan shoes reddit politics newest technology inventions
new balance shoes youtube memes 2017 graciosos 2017 , new balance shoes 311 band songs , merrell shoes men s 13 eee slippers , reebok shoes new model 2018 bayliner 185 bowrider reviews , new balance shoes 540 running boards , new balance shoes customized calendars costco travel , supra shoes zalora indonesia handphone samsung indonesia , supra shoes lazada vouchers july 2017 desktop
polo ralph lauren shoes sz 9 european shoe , prada shoes women collections inc
timberland shoes jumia travels hotels , timberland shoes testoni dress shoes , sports entertainment internships , tommy hilfiger shoes hungary capital word identification connect , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing videos of the adidas outlet cabazo , tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d88 live 4d88 live draw
birkenstock shoes 420 meaning police officer , base london shoes stockists of fitbits review 2017 cadillac , ariat shoes nzymes coupons oil
creative recreation shoes men modicas tires discount , crocs shoes beogradske elektrane adresa ip , crocs shoes kuching park , diesel shoes grey women s vans shoes
geox shoes edgars sale , giro shoes hktm 2017 lincoln
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s hands dvdfab
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s hands dvdfab
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.