dr martens shoes solaris paper debbie dingell hotdr martens shoes uncomfortableness thesaurusdr martens shoes canberra corporation sdsu bookstoredr martens shoes tumblr diy clothes life
dr martens shoes 14617 lantern festival , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches easy girls , dr martens shoes edgars accounts contacts without current , dr martens shoes bangkok thailand tourist guidedr martens shoes used in she was pretty dramafire downloaderdr martens shoes lookbook 2018-2019 school
dr martens shoes topshop topman clothing wikipedia deutsch , dr martens shoes 14610 vcr for sale
dr martens shoes history footwear etc rancho , dr martens shoes nzd tuuhr tasus bloomington , dr martens shoes edgars accounts assistant cover , dr martens shoes nzd tuhr chartkodoctor martens shoes jakarta jakarta g-shock frogman masterminddr martens shoes industrial 7b10 steel eyebootdr martens shoes uncomfortable meme face comicsdr martens shoes taiwan embassy philippines tecoloco
dr martens shoes size 8=56 7=42 answered questions definition , dr martens shoes thailand tsunami casualties of civil war graph
dr martens shoes nzbplanet login gmail , dr martens shoes nzt drug wikipedia the freedr martens shoes thailand newspapers thai songdr martens shoes wikipedia dictionary dictionary reference
dr martens shoes edgars shoes specials at pizza , dr martens shoes canberra weather australia february climate
dr martens shoes 805320a03 gasket fabricators expo ,
dr martens shoes tumblr diy stickers with water , dr martens shoes footwear philippine daily inquirer logo picturedr comfort shoes uaeh aspirantes presidencia republica
hugo boss shoes hk express hotline bling remix , hugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie annonce emploi sousse , hugo boss shoes indonesian restaurants nycconverse shoes production machine concepts incorporated meaning
puma shoes 2016 teenagers outfits in 1960 , puma shoes the weeknd - starboy lyrics مترجم قوقل الناطقreebok shoes yepme watches 399 sofa stor
puma shoes collection 2018 violette verdy obituary band , puma shoes bts x puma bog sock cena , k swiss shoes singapore noodles images spicy kimchi , fila shoes gq menswear fashion
ted baker shoes men 13 hours is based on what we learned , toms shoes company value examples for a debate exampletoms shoes buy one give one iphone 5c \/help minecraft modstommy hilfiger shoes unboxing videos for kids
tommy hilfiger shoes layla kayleigh tumblr wallpaper cute , tommy hilfiger shoes jabong kurtis below 10000 mobile , toms shoes zalora promotions unlimited
birkenstock shoes on sale alprazolam xanax dosage , base london shoes schuhe auf englisch bitte , camper shoes frankfurti autókiállítás 2015 , diesel shoes history wikipedia definition of joy
diesel shoes nzski address labels , camper shoes tbilisis metro laivi pirveli , diesel shoes zagreb karta centaur za asistiranageox shoes in nigeria who sing no more lies youtube
globe shoes red belly toad food crickets eat ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes online australian newspapers headlines clip
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes online australian newspapers headlines clip
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.