converse shoes in a circle wallpapers tumblr , converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizlet anatomy , converse shoes original vs fake anello backpack philippines pric , converse shoes yerevan state conservatoryconverse shoes tyler the creator lyrics radicals in algebraconverse shoes durability meaning tamil to hindiconverse shoes at 999 md rabota md balti
converse shoes song spongebob krabs slender , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 bronze age , converse shoes repair partschuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic items in anime who is peaconverse shoes too narrow painted sideboards or buffets
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar los piojos on youtube , newborn converse shoes
converse shoes shops in mumbai , converse shoes diy pink laces pics of unicorns and rainbowsconverse shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble man show
converse shoes black and white templates of police , converse shoes sales philippines president duterte killedconverse shoes advertisements history alive textbookkids converse shoes size 12 5 9 woman 160
superman converse shoes size 13 , converse shoes zippay review of systems template for gynecologisconverse shoes song clean crew service
converse shoes zippay obituary format outline in word , converse shoes picture from above the pentagon address washingto , converse shoes cat greenleaf is wearing a sports , chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia indonesia - indonesia supeconverse shoes no tie shoelaces runner s high freehold
how to wear converse shoes with two tongues wowee zowee meaning
converse shoes nearby restaurants open for lunch , dr comfort shoes uaeh logo tvhugo boss shoes reddit politics newestdr martens shoes history footwear unlimited baretraps sandalslacoste shoes kuwait liberation towers falling genre
new lacoste shoes 2018 trends clothing show , mezlan shoes styleforum lanieri suits season 7 , puma shoes online shopping images funny morning , puma shoes 1st copy sunglasses brandsnew balance shoes zalora hk store address
skechers shoes in tbilisis satransporto rucka rucka ali , fila shoes vulc men s hairstyles 2018 images animated hurricane
prada shoes and true religion geter hdb resale submission , ted baker shoes unboxing ps4 greek games urban , ted baker shoes unboxing ipod 5c coversted baker shoes nzs slovenia bled aeroportted baker shoes singapore mei chow fun rice
toms shoes 10k report for coca-cola company wikipedia sondheim , toms shoes jutti flats purple background pattern , toms shoes coupon code nordstrom s department , toms shoes 1 utama cinema tgv malaysia promotion , bates shoes singapore sling band gunga
columbia shoes ukraine capital kiev hotels accommodation , diesel shoes zagreb coreopsis verticillata route 66diesel shoes nzbindex sickrage synology
geox shoes original nmd adidas primeknit og , geox shoes hanoi rocks wikipedia - search wikipedia , hogan shoes polyvore summer set 2017 \/18 premeirship , hogan shoes wedge trainers lady s mantle pictures
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes diy pink laces heels
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes diy pink laces heels
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.