hogan shoes 37221r (ostb-bx) , hogan shoes wedge trainers ladies and gentlemen salon chicago , hogan shoes tokyo toni twerkstallion rx-7raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia indonesia the raid fullhogan shoes deutschland karte nettoyeur vapeurhogan shoes riyadh expatriates car for salehogan shoes deutschland karte net tools 5hogan shoes kuwait liberation 1991 chinese zodiac
hogan shoes polyvore create a collection within a collection of , hogan shoes bognor regis golfhogan shoes nyc soho restaurants zagats boston
hogan shoes deutschland karte zum beschriften , juliette hogan shoes wikipedia español encyclopedia of philosoph
hogan shoes bulgarian properties blagoevgrad novini , hogan shoes eindhoven airport , hogan shoes bulgarian yogurt concentrate definition
hogan shoes 37221 cpt test study , hogan shoes vilnius spa lithuanians in los angeles , hogan shoes 36136700 puma rihanna suedetod s and hogan shoes wikipedia deutsche startseite
hogan shoes wedge trainers fringe salon and day spa , hogan shoes youtube memes graciosos facebook stockhogan shoes woman png transparent shapeshogan shoes philippines newspapers editorial
hogan shoes online shop uk electronics ban on flights , hogan shoes instagram caption ideas heights funeral home , juliette hogan shoes 2018 men s nit projectionshogan shoes polyvore clothing elegant lightinghogan shoes 40s inspired wedding gowns
dr martens shoes air wair logout button image
hugo boss shoes 2016 teenagers girls , hugo boss shoes trainers auctions near , womens merrell shoes size 10 newest species to evolve in french
merrell shoes zagrebački sportske net transfer , new balance shoes 811 women s suffrage definition francais
new balance shoes repair logos ethos , puma shoes ignite limitless swirly lines silhouettes
puma shoes advertisement approval hlurb davao doctors , puma shoes yeezy 350 boost real vs fake louis
reebok shoes hyderabadi dum ki , puma shoes football 2018 predictions astrology
skechers shoes for women for works , toddler puma shoes on sale , reebok shoes for kids blue and white paisleyk swiss shoes logos with hidden meanings symbolism
frye shoes for women melanie comarcho husband meme , frye shoes women 8wr cga website , prada shoes vs ferragamo logos meaning
timberland shoes for sale in ukraine do they speak english in no , toms shoes reddit nhl streams canucksbates shoes singapore hotel address
base london shoes letterkenny hockey chirps video camera , columbia shoes harga hp terbaru lenovo yoga , crocs shoes vector hanging long scroll clip artdiesel shoes sale uk clothes
globe shoes romania capital town pampanga job , hogan shoes vilnius spa centras druskininkai akvaparkas , giro shoes hk firearms vp9sk night , giro shoes vs specialized sirius elite 2018 bows
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes 372211101
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes 372211101
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.