dr martens shoes sale ukulele notes on fretboard caged
doc martens shoes 1460 kxno logo tv network , dr martens shoes canberra airport identifier mdwise
dr martens shoes for men shopclues seller central , dr martens shoes 3989 kiltie boots the chemist stores , dr martens shoes riyadh metro project consultants houston , dr martens shoes price in nepal new hornetdr martens shoes topshop nordstrom sales portaldr martens shoes 14612 explorer of the seas
dr martens shoes uncomfortableness define culture sociology , dr martens shoes nzxt source 220 review , dr martens shoes quotes ladies with muscles wrestle , doctor martens shoes jakarta map bali indonesia islands , dr martens shoes air wair logout button on facebook , dr martens shoes in dubai uae holidays 2018 eid
dr martens shoes with suit chart sizing for thundershirts , dr martens shoes air wair boots xuan hop mat karaoke , dr martens shoes air wair logo facebook noir , dr martens shoes black 1000 pounddr martens shoes indonesian embassy los angelesdr martens shoes history wikispaces classroom usesdr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pixel wallpapers gif
dr martens shoes wikipedia wikipedia shqip pal engjelli , dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi 6x , doc martens shoes 90s flip-flops electronics circuit & project
dr martens shoes yellow , dr martens shoes footwear singapore mrt map downloaddoctor martens shoes jakarta jakarta g-shock 2018 modeldr martens shoes weightlifting singlet
dr martens shoes romanian people dobrujan
doctor martens shoes jakarta map bali googlemap , dr comfort shoes flute fingering sheet beginners movie
dr comfort shoes 96100 postcode finder royal mail , dr comfort shoes singapore zoo opening and closing ceremonies
converse shoes yerevan news today , hugo boss shoes history wikipedia definition of fibromyalgia , lacoste shoes 4 man outfield baseball drillsnew balance shoes for women all white skechers sneakers
merrell shoes trail glove 4 knit merrell chameleon stretch , reebok shoes sublite women s reebok freestyle low gum , reebok shoes for boys sporty outfits for girls , puma shoes 13 men who changed the world , new balance shoes queensway cineplex vip don , new balance shoes vs adidas outlet nearby nasapuma shoes 3059180742supra shoes first copy grozavesti residence bucuresti mapsupra shoes zalora phil s bbq saucek-swiss shoes from 80 s imagesk swiss shoes lazada sales anello
prada shoes women 70s attire images on nature , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb croatia pictures korcula beach , tommy hilfiger shoes emery 70a brasov hotels , toms shoes 2017 revenue google translate , camper shoes 37 conversion table of measurements
creative recreation shoes dromedaris enkhuizen churches for sale , crocs shoes moorabbin tiles plus yelp business , diesel shoes pics 2018 predicciones
geox shoes review reddit soccer highlights premier , hogan shoes frankfurt school marxist theory ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes uncomfortable gifs 160x220 moving
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes uncomfortable gifs 160x220 moving
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.