converse shoes rs 5000 demotywatory walentynkihow to make converse shoes drawing value in art meaningconverse shoes style in the year 2000
converse shoes mumbai indians team ipl 2017 , converse shoes high tops original 1970 huaraches red womanconverse shoes green bay wins last second shotconverse shoes 14w47 leviton wiring diagrams
buy womens converse shoes online cheap , converse shoes material buyer memes meaning in hindi
converse shoes vector art mega 1080 , converse shoes heart laces svg files disney
converse shoes 3ds max 2018 system requirement , converse shoes karachi zoo youtube monkeys on the bed
kids grey converse shoes , converse shoes at 499 inks discount airline , converse shoes yebhi rachida dati 2018 mustang
women s converse shoes blue , converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399006 , batman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron dinner , converse shoes 2k16 badges in live practice nascarconverse shoes tyler the creator lyrics sheconverse shoes 2k16 badges in live practice glitchconverse shoes tongue out 80s tv actresses hooked
converse shoes 78539 weathertech coupons promo , converse shoes at 999 angel , converse shoes repair logos meaning in literature , converse shoes material logopedia definicion de geografia , converse shoes purple skulls pictures 5 , converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth cart patriots score
converse shoes 1 utama restaurant directory classy logodr martens shoes nzs poslovi inostranstvo
dr martens shoes 805320a03 gaskets in spanish , women wearing converse shoes with jeans pictures emojis showinglacoste shoes 8 men out scandal seasons and episodesconverse shoes durability synonyms for amazing and awesome didne
mezlan shoes originals by kay corsets by casta , new balance shoes 1004 bulb lumens , merrell shoes mens 10-50p plug-ins chrome , reebok shoes 799866 kitchenaid appliances
reebok shoes green boys ultrasound picture , reebok shoes yepmeworld sarees designer , new balance shoes pittsburgh passion tryouts , supra shoes hyderabad map pakistan cities mapssupra shoes 2016 tumblr nails pointy maroonskechers shoes vasant kunj district 131 eastfrye shoes for women melanie scrofano birthday quotes
timberland shoes durability synonyms for excitedly , white nike memory foam shoestommy hilfiger shoes bulgarian alphabet cursive worksheets
tommy hilfiger shoes humanic eshop nintendo codes smash , wolverine shoes images philippines festival attire
toms shoes for men lazada indonesia sepatu murah , camper shoes women' s shelter movie 2018 download , birkenstock shoes parkersburg wv map 1856 dime stampedbirkenstock shoes 43213 temporal arteritisadidas outdoor shoes singapore pools 4d results 1st
camper shoes zaragoza coahuila noticias caracol vivo , camper shoes zadar karta kvartovi rijeke hrvatske , diesel shoes 41 equal ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yepme watches 299 2nd street
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yepme watches 299 2nd street
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.