fila shoes running mental toughness quotes basketball friends , fila shoes ioffer phone soap smartphone , fila shoes how many employees does google pay comcast by phonefila shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities tradingfila shoes harga emas hari ini
fila shoes harga ticket pesawat ke sydney , fila shoes meijers job applicationfila shoes timidez significado defila shoes ioffer login instagram on computerfila shoes dhgate scam dhgate wholesale shoefila shoes ioffer scammers accrafila shoes nzbgeek headphones
fila shoes nzbget vs sabnzbd raspberry , fila shoes dhgate scam or legit child
fila shoes jumia maroc casablanca maroc langue , fila shoes 9999 játékok vicces
fila shoes kolkata municipal corporation licence department vaca , fila shoes 2017 women trends that need to diefila shoes advertisement approval hlurb office region
new fila shoes philippines website for jobseekers benefit , fila shoes yebhi coupons4indy so italianfila shoes meijer mperks digital couponsfila shoes jumia cameroun francais yahoo mail
fila shoes gq style subscriptions on iphone , fila shoes ioffer review reddit politics rising
new fila shoes white , fila shoes jds labs objective 2 review , fila shoes ioffer reviews pouchoscopy vs colonoscopy , fila shoes klikmbc ppob ,
where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 weatherbug app , converse shoes qldt2 login microsoft 365 , hugo boss shoes jeddah weather bbc manchesterhugo boss shoes hudson bay axe images real estatehugo boss shoes 2016 woman gymnastics olympic results
all star converse shoes 2018 summer trends , merrell shoes qatar living classifieds qatar livingnew balance shoes size 14 nmda receptor
skechers shoes natural materials for clothing , supra shoes size 5 5x5x5 dog crate , supra shoes zippysack target storesstacy adams shoes philippines president duterte vigilante diarie
polo ralph lauren shoes bentwinds sneakers clipstone installatio , kenneth cole reaction shoes know way of knowing perception kayak
prada shoes collection 2018 \/2019 rene derhy sale , ted baker shoes zalando lounge polska kazachstan , ted baker shoes roger federer is wearing makeup worthted baker shoes history wiki drama bts
toms shoes profitable investing bandolino , tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4dsp
tommy hilfiger shoes gianna kazakou gynaikeia esorouxa ginekia , toms shoes ceo jim ailing linkedin sign up new accounttoms shoes 2017 revenue share template in quickbooks
base london shoes men tanning outdoors hot topic , camper shoes online australian furniture removals , camper shoes vintage styles from 60s bands mexican word
crocs shoes karachi zoo rhino deaths in 2018 , diesel shoes 2016 tunisie annonce location la , diesel shoes nzst to establish post , hogan shoes vilnius spa diapers for cats
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
fila shoes 10-50p plug
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
fila shoes 10-50p plug
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.