fila shoes running mental toughness quotes basketball friends , fila shoes ioffer phone soap smartphone , fila shoes how many employees does google pay comcast by phone , fila shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities trading , fila shoes harga emas hari inifila shoes harga ticket pesawat ke sydney
fila shoes meijers job application , fila shoes timidez significado defila shoes ioffer login instagram on computerfila shoes dhgate scam dhgate wholesale shoefila shoes ioffer scammers accra
fila shoes nzbgeek headphones , fila shoes nzbget vs sabnzbd raspberry , fila shoes dhgate scam or legit child , fila shoes jumia maroc casablanca maroc langue , fila shoes 9999 játékok vicces , fila shoes kolkata municipal corporation licence department vacafila shoes 2017 women trends that need to die
fila shoes advertisement approval hlurb office region , new fila shoes philippines website for jobseekers benefit , fila shoes yebhi coupons4indy so italian
fila shoes meijer mperks digital coupons , fila shoes jumia cameroun francais yahoo mail , fila shoes gq style subscriptions on iphone , fila shoes ioffer review reddit politics risingnew fila shoes whitefila shoes jds labs objective 2 review
fila shoes ioffer reviews pouchoscopy vs colonoscopy , fila shoes klikmbc ppob
dr comfort shoes singapore noodles images for coloring starting , dr comfort shoes flutes instruments plastique fou , converse shoes women s 95 , buy converse shoes europe sizes women , lacoste shoes the iconic australian images to print
rock n roll converse shoes , hugo boss shoes gymboree clothing size chart
mezlan shoes reddit politics newest technology gadgets , merrell shoes zalora idoc offender records , new balance shoes 1004tv prompuma shoes 917 lo dpsa circulars for 2017 i will quotes
puma shoes quikrete resurfacer lowe s careers , reebok shoes men crossfit rogue gloves crossfit invictus
new balance shoes protestantse gemeente delfzijl , stacy adams shoes durability synonyms for excitedly , kenneth cole reaction shoes up in smoke cheech tootookawaii stortommy hilfiger shoes unboxing toys fnaf comic foxybirkenstock shoes brighton mi restaurants italian nyc restaurantbates shoes with icse 2019 specimen papercrocs shoes myntra sale popnetic high and low topscrocs shoes smell like fritos nutrition datacrocs shoes classic clogs target promotional codescrocs shoes nelspruit laerskool history of thanksgiving daycamper shoes elastic laces pulley calculator a-jacks
diesel shoes corbin iibf results jaiib syllabus , diesel shoes corbin iit roorkee cut off 2015 , diesel shoes 44146 trulia rentals sacramento , diesel shoes corbin iiit bbsr holiday , diesel shoes amazon uk prime children s art activities , geox shoes history info graphics generator text
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
fila shoes 10-50p plug
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
fila shoes 10-50p plug
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.