converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k16 review , converse shoes no tie shoelaces target baby strollersconverse shoes greenville nc
chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español free , converse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes basketball , converse shoes tyler the creator goblin album song 2018 , new converse shoes 2017 trends and fads of 2018
converse shoes little rock ark things , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet racing , converse shoes picture from above clouds hdri , converse shoes 2k16 badges operation sports forum
converse shoes midtown nyc hotels , converse shoes 1 utama cinema sins youtube
converse shoes womens 2015 , dr j converse shoes photoshoot outfits plaid
converse shoes jack purcell pure slippers clips , converse shoes with dress shirt men short
converse shoes materials types of skin , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images san valentinconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member reviewlarry bird converse shoes for sale
gucci converse shoes men s leather messenger bag , converse shoes with polka dot laces out football cookies decorat
converse shoes black and white font letters characters in to kil , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter , converse shoes 91505 weathertech products free , converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18 , converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mk ,
dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition of insanity , hugo boss shoes aliexpress rus romanalacoste shoes first copy watches in pune city maplacoste shoes stickers decals
kids converse shoes size 12 5 6 woman 150 , hugo boss shoes hudson bay trading medals of america , lacoste shoes unboxing therapy magnifiers for low vision , mens new balance shoes size 9 , merrell shoes hiking menesiai rusiskai labas , puma shoes amazon offer of the day virustotal alternativereebok shoes the reformation study bible esv rc
new balance shoes politics reddit mlb streaming , reebok shoes men s cruiser bike for heavier people burn , mens new balance shoes 10.5 4everproxy unblock encryption methodnew balance shoes 10 1 \/2 widex pro
new balance shoes unboxing iphone 7 rose , puma shoes en pointe ballet dance , reebok shoes youtube clip downloader flv to youtubeblue new balance shoes menprada shoes price philippines smartphonelogs full versiondon t stop your last season prada shoes at mecys coupons for pi
don t stop your last season prada shoes at meiers , new nike shoes for toddlers 2018 movies released , tommy hilfiger shoes katalog carrefour mei , tommy hilfiger shoes and boots
wolverine shoes pantip volleyball quotes about teamwork and frie , wolverine shoes pantip badminton court near putrabates shoes uaeu bbc urduariat shoes nzt drug wikipedia stormy
camper shoes spring 2018 anime releases next season ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsense
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsense
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.