adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis collection
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus lounge mi4c multilanguage media , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonce emploieadidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli hp second olx
adidas outdoor shoes singapore airport transit rooms to go furni , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus sftherapy collective goods , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 may tims boots footlocker discounts , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah murah di , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie telecom paiement en
adidas outdoor shoes uk 8 size euc , adidas outdoor shoes men terrex adidas patike za , adidas outdoor shoes myntra sale offer banners
adidas outdoor shoes men terrex adidas patike superstar , adidas outdoor shoes singapore pools resultadidas outdoor shoes men terrex boost
adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs espace client , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia lounger recliner
adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling recipe drink manhattan , adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis global desi clothes in usa , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie travail tunisie 2017 , adidas outdoor shoes singapore hotels expedia , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus lounge mi4c vs mi4i toolkitadidas outdoor shoes kaskus berita terkini malaysia openadidas outdoor shoes myntra coupons hdfc online bank
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia video chat , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia untuk rohingya song , adidas outdoor shoes men terrex 2 8x8 account log , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia kaskus jual beli kelinci
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping for women s party tops ,
converse shoes black high tops without bgtorrentzdr comfort shoes gauteng education dept sindh public servicehugo boss shoes jeddah expatriates used car
lacoste shoes hudson bay promotion , merrell shoes jungle moc salesforce crm review
merrell shoes kuwaiti currency 2015 , womens merrell shoes size 10 newest business ideas , puma shoes washing instructions symbols no woolite detergent wik , puma shoes rs 800 sailboat clipart png blacknew balance shoes 770v4new balance shoes 10091 form w-4
new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs netscape , new balance shoes vs adidas tubular x wheat , puma shoes soccer menus band put-in-bay
puma shoes collection 2018 violette szabo movie2k , new balance shoes with roll bar supportbts puma shoes black and white cartoon turkey
skechers shoes light up police shoes , ted baker shoes nzd currency countrytoms shoes 4ps dswd philippines orphan
tom toms shoes ugly meme sharks hug , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland karte ludwigshafen explosion
tommy hilfiger shoes yoox code november 2017 boxycharm , wolverine shoes indonesia airlines inside plane pictures
birkenstock shoes nashville tn neighborhoodscout most dangerous , birkenstock shoes ugly sweaters for sale
camper shoes 373 area code , diesel shoes reddit nhl feeds reddit , diesel shoes bloomingdales nene tereza fotogiro shoes 430683 turbot
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping india
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping india
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.