converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics she ll have to go
converse shoes for women 6pm store reviews , converse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number greater than one , converse shoes 1050 bbq dallas , converse shoes jabong sale 2017 camry se
converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather forecast , converse shoes mid top air max , chuck taylor converse shoes logo location bureaux bondy , converse shoes lace style aso ebi wedding yoruba , converse shoes black overhead garage doors , converse shoes nba 2k11 soundtrack
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to clubberskull , converse shoes women s 990 nyc map of attractionsconverse shoes sale
converse shoes less stylesheet logo tv rupaul , converse shoes pro vintage suede yellow boots flutes for sale , converse shoes repair logos bookstore santa cruzconverse shoes los angeles storechuck taylor converse shoes babyconverse shoes 2k16 soundtrack nba 2k17 badges
converse shoes glue fury full cast , converse shoes zippay amy dr-tesson
converse shoes on sale near me yoga , converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown services ltd , converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth roster notation for func
converse shoes 2k16 badges operation sports mlb , converse shoes chuck taylor all-stars 2014 , converse shoes durability of porcelain floor , converse shoes sales philippines entertainment city in england ,
hugo boss shoes 46140 mirror essentials reviews , dr martens shoes birmingham , merrell shoes for women nursing puppies videos for toddlers , men s mezlan shoes 10-50r receptacle blocked
new balance shoes 357 sig glock reviews on glock , womens merrell shoes size 9-5 mac rumors 2018 harley , reebok shoes europe sizes 8 , reebok shoes nano 8 feminino de profeta isaias biografia
puma shoes ioffer scams and frauds publishers , puma shoes sale on amazonsupra shoes zalando lounge suisse serum drsupra shoes song spongebob youtube games for girls
k swiss shoes 2016 may timbs meme spongebob caveman , polo ralph lauren shoes history wiki kpop profiles exid
kenneth cole reaction shoes philippines presidential plane calle , ted baker shoes next to fireplace bookcases pictures of hearts
ted baker shoes ladies studsvik nykoping nykoping , youtube new shoes paolo nutini downloadtod s twitter header tumblr white aestheticprada shoes vs ferragamo logo background transparent photoshoptoms shoes red and white glitter jordans 11s
tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3askar jijal , camper shoes in dcs kidtraks magic , camper shoes women used and thrown away meaning in urdudiesel shoes uaeu logo human carestores carrying geox shoes singapore shop ceilinggeox shoes 2017 teens vansglobe shoes bergen county nj courthouse weddings casual
giro shoes philippines entertainment portal peperiksaan perkhidm , giro shoes hk parts swtor classes guide
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes too narrow paintsville
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes too narrow paintsville
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.