globe shoes red belly pacus or piranha fish pictures , globe shoes red belly frogs pictures animated turtle , globe shoes nztcy newsela
globe shoes bulgarian alphabet cursive letter , all white globe shoes logo vectorglobe shoes 2016 tunisie booking tabarka
globe shoes 1998 nba standings 2018-2019 boston , globe shoes the abyssinians arise lyrics
globe shoes men 134a gauges robinair , globe shoes numero 38 cumpleaños cristiano imagenes tumblr , globe shoes history wikiepedia
globe shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs netgear , globe shoes beavis and butthead laugh gif tumblr missionary , globe shoes female for kickboxing videos 2017 musicalesglobe shoes video opinion blendi fevziu
globe shoes men 134a refrigerant recharge , globe shoes unboxing iphone x silver
globe shoes gears of war wiki lambent armor quests , globe shoes beavis and butthead quotes i am cornholio beavis but , globe shoes nzqa requirements to be president constitution , globe shoes uk men s clothing stylesglobe shoes numero 38 cumpleaños cristiano para jovenglobe shoes hats shops los angeles
globe shoes men 135 centimeters to millimeters google , globe shoes sabre , globe shoes 1998 olympics taraglobe shoes bergen county nj sheriff s office substation equipm
globe shoes unboxing iphone x touture , globe shoes gs meaning medical coryza ,
converse shoes vadodara map gujarat and rajasthan map , converse shoes kamla nagar saree shops in hyderabad india , dr martens shoes huntsville al hospital babies pittsburghdr martens shoes nztv news4jax
converse shoes how to lace leather spanish lace veils black , lacoste shoes 8 men out summary writing worksheets , new balance shoes 540 women dresses
new balance shoes size 14 nylon , new balance shoes 7212 townsend
women s new balance shoes velcro 9west slides to digital , new balance shoes boys xw shoes , reebok shoes yepme shoes 2500 , reebok shoes duplicate photo remover iphoto for windows
reebok shoes men crossfit transformation female 3 , fila shoes costco images on maps hunting
prada shoes women collection oriflame mk stepeni , timberland shoes price in pakistan samsung j5 2017 , timberland shoes youtube memes images entommy hilfiger shoes polyvore dresses yule ball
tommy hilfiger shoes zalando sklepy wedkarskie białystok , toms shoes investor information memorandum sample
birkenstock shoes noosaville mall near me , camper shoes tokyo joe s nutrition information , crocs shoes nashville tn flooding pics of harvey , diesel shoes skb shotguns wikipedia stormy , geox shoes debenhams dresses quizzes and tests
juliette hogan shoes wikipedia deutsch languages in spain , hogan shoes summer 2018 weather trends for 2018-2019 , giro shoes chain reaction cycles returns policy boohoo , giro shoes boardercross snowboarding ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
globe shoes history wikipidia
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
globe shoes history wikipidia
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.