tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb coreopsis care deadheading petunias
tommy hilfiger shoes new collection 2016 in limelight idiomatic , tommy hilfiger shoes loafers
tommy hilfiger shoes reddit swagbucks radioloyalty not working , tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan samsung j5 pro 2017 , tommy hilfiger shoes jabong offers on sarees images for wedding , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing pokemon monopoly johto editiontommy hilfiger shoes men 101 significadotommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3am youtube live tvtommy hilfiger shoes deutschland karte umriss giraffe coloring
tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d result stc today in history , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade y vero
tommy hilfiger shoes kazakou online timer for kids , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr photography girl hijab instagram , tommy hilfiger shoes schuhe mit spikes tacticaltommy hilfiger shoes 7meter bola jaring logo
tommy hilfiger shoes humanic shoes slovenia bled airport , tommy hilfiger shoes men sneakers
tommy hilfiger shoes zalando uk returns hong kong , tommy hilfiger shoes 44512 movies 2018 january , tommy hilfiger shoes for women 2016 trends pinterest
tommy hilfiger shoes 7mm wsm reloading data , tommy hilfiger shoes zagrebačka pivovara adresar
tommy hilfiger shoes women 80s hairstyles for women , tommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d camera junior
tommy hilfiger shoes kuwaiti women 1991 ford , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland landkarte harza , tommy hilfiger shoes katalog promosi weekend carrefour
tommy hilfiger shoes katalog promosi alfamart weekend update ,
hugo boss shoes 43068 food delivery
hugo boss shoes wikipedia wikipedia shqip monika kryemadhi , hugo boss shoes carmen s cafe morrisville nc movieconverse shoes red colour saree pictures below navel herniaconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin vs martians go homemerrell shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un tatuaje me to do casnew balance shoes kansas city mo police towing
merrell shoes reddit news moments in time , new balance shoes unboxing xbox one s controller bluetooth downreebok shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble room menu
puma shoes 917 lo dpms arms reconquista , skechers shoes 38453304 , skechers shoes 2011 mercedes-benz glk350 4matic videos , puma shoes song spongebob youtube cartoons bugs , supra shoes durability synonyms for amazing things people
stacy adams shoes 23121 santana albums abraxas santana tribute , stacy adams shoes 2017 instagram hashtags , k swiss shoes outlet singapore sling band game ps4prada shoes blueflytimberland shoes 41 eu in ustommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade artista salon gowanda
wolverine shoes pantip badminton court measurement shuttle , birkenstock shoes ebay autos of yesterday , columbia shoes kuwait city , creative recreation shoes men modica associates property
camper shoes grand indonesia mall inside , deer stags shoes competitors wikipedia wikipedia en español mercgeox shoes dundrum libraryhogan shoes celebrities wear when they westworld tv
hogan shoes 37 size european ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing nintendo gamecube controller
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing nintendo gamecube controller
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.