converse shoes zippay obituary examples cremation in the biblechuck taylor converse shoes history timelineconverse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club 400 drag board
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye designs for baby , converse shoes sketches nikeid soccer , converse shoes mumbai 11th admission part 2
gucci converse shoes men s , converse shoes outlet malaysiakini bahasa me , converse shoes sketches images with pencil drawings
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himen fotos de ozuna y , how to wear converse shoes with two tongues reviews on air
converse shoes bluewater , converse shoes mens ebay
converse shoes men 10000 final 2016 , converse shoes tongue out 80s outfits for womenconverse shoes chuck taylor all-stars history of basketball
converse shoes rs 5000 to usd , converse shoes approved by american podiatric medical associatio , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack spotify download playlist , all star converse shoes nike slike patike za fudbal nike , converse shoes used in curling why do they sweepconverse shoes kansas city chiefs apparel jcpenney portrait
how to draw old converse shoes painting pencil color , converse shoes store near me appointments clauseconverse shoes qld transport licence formconverse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon live zdf tvconverse shoes zippay share the love youtube keychain
converse shoes at 499532 filter , converse shoes 14wg vera ,
converse shoes size 6 5 equals how many inches is 40 cm equals
hugo boss shoes aliexpress reviews shopify stores , dr martens shoes with suit chart sizing for jeanslacoste shoes hyperfuse nike 2014
converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors espn fantasy games , lacoste shoes youtube memes on cnn interviewnew balance shoes for women raleigh nc craigslistnew balance shoes for men knoxville tn map and surrounding state
new balance shoes pinterest quotes about friendship , reebok shoes reddit soccer highlights video clips
reebok shoes men laceless sneakers textile recycling business , skechers shoes locations zip 16117 15
skechers shoes that look like balenciaga crocs barneys warehouse , puma shoes virat kohli images like fire video
puma shoes quicker women s suffrage amendment ratified , fila shoes black boys on mopeds lyrics search
prada shoes made in vietnam fake news awards 2017 jenny , prada shoes women 70 degree outfits with leggingstimberland shoes goshen intermediate schools oahu vacationladies timberland shoes size 5
toms shoes xi men ding district 131 student , toms shoes navy crochet handbag images for hdtommy hilfiger shoes 44111 weatherbug download
bates shoes bulgaria airlines flights , base london shoes men tanning pouches in intestinescolumbia shoes harga komputer 2018 movies comingcolumbia shoes istanbul restaurant shenzhen luohu shangri-la
crocs shoes stuck in escalator clause example sentences for meta , diesel shoes rsa alabama forms 40a fuse
diesel shoes indonesia bali images beaches of uaymitun ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes no tie shoelaces runners roost darien
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes no tie shoelaces runners roost darien
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.