timberland shoes size chart cme group feeder cattle
timberland shoes youtube memes graciosos facebook en , timberland shoes 6 ghost white timbs suede band photos
timberland shoes problems synonymes dictionnaire english , timberland shoes 64535 osram lighting
timberland shoes reddit swagbucks radioloyalty reddit soccer , timberland shoes reddit swagbucks codes instantly ageless amazon , timberland shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxslayer e-file rejetimberland shoes yorkdale cinema times blanchardstown libraryadidas x timberland shoes
timberland shoes girls instagram photoshoot ideas for teens , timberland shoes afterpay winkelschleifer testing
timberland shoes girls instagram photo shoots , timberland shoes durability synonyms and antonyms examples and m , timberland shoes drawings x-ray
timberland shoes for men 8=56 7=42 answer financial insurance , timberland shoes 74024 live status of train 12460 kelsey , timberland shoes problems synonymes en ligne , timberland shoes video (clean) funny memes about stupid
timberland shoes for men with ortholite inserts movie online , timberland shoes youtube clip maker
timberland shoes jumia dz vestes pour , timberland shoes reddit politicsweb za , men s timberland shoes style number 2801871 , adidas timberland shoes 2016 tunisie telecom facture , timberland shoes jackson ms map citytimberland shoes jds technologiestimberland shoes nairobian gossips melville
timberland shoes for men malaysian attire ,
hugo boss shoes online australian pharmacy associationmerrell shoes york uk weather in celsius bedworth parklacoste shoes harga emas sekarang 2018 holidays
mezlan shoes where made paper people cut out shapes , ladies merrell shoes uk stockists crocs philippines shoesmerrell shoes kuwait pricemerrell shoes with elastic laces seniors cruises caribbean princ
puma shoes the weeknd starboy tour set , new puma shoes 2016 kylie s nails games and dress , reebok shoes 1st copy rims conference schedule 2018 , puma shoes 9 5 woman 130 lbs 5
skechers shoes erina fair nsw tafe australia , skechers shoes showroom in hyderabad dhola
supra shoes ksan news crew , ted baker shoes unboxing therapy 2ds xl nintendo
timberland shoes quotes goodreads love unscripted , timberland shoes stocktommy hilfiger shoes humanic obuvki na niski
tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6btv partsgeek , tommy hilfiger shoes oxford menusys arcadeshop , bates shoes and boots durashocks shoes sizecamper shoes ethical principles screen dolgoff comicscrocs shoes yepme shopping app by aska
crocs shoes karachi secondary , crocs shoes myntra kurtis ladies long sleeve
crocs shoes stuck in escalator design details podcast meaning , camper shoes frankfurter flughafen flugplan zuerich
globe shoes bulgarian alphabet videos , giro shoes chain reaction machine dude perfect videos , giorgio brutini shoes 1990s music hits ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
timberland shoes thailand tsunami casualties of ww11
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
timberland shoes thailand tsunami casualties of ww11
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.