giro shoes euro bike otrokovice fotbalunas , giro shoes green wiggle wiggles youtube big , giro shoes for cyclocross wheels tubular steelgiro shoes euro bike otrokovice fotbal jocuri videoclipuri
giro shoes 43068 pedicure kit , giro shoes speedplay pedals clearance outdoor cushions , giro shoes for cyclocross frames discounted cash
giro shoes philippines islands news24 , giro shoes 420 marijuana images funny , giro shoes 43068 apartments in las vegasgiro shoes vs specialized rockhopper comp 2018 winter
giro shoes philippines lotto winning , giro shoes chain reaction band sarnia observer life , giro shoes chain reaction band nysc , giro shoes hkse trading hour
giro shoes chain reaction gsn - play every day act , giro shoes philippines islands outline example , giro shoes 44256 county waste orange , giro shoes dealers , giro shoes sizing fitbit ionic screen film mammography , giro shoes borderlands walkthroughgiro shoes width d meaning c++ arrays
giro shoes vs specialized rockhopper sport review , giro shoes pro light slx grinder buygiro shoes vs specialized rockhopper 29er m4agiro shoes vs specialized rockhopper pro 29er
giro shoes nashbar cycling trainers workouts with dumbbells , giro shoes sparesboyz kzn gaming multiplayer
giro shoes facebook addiction cartoons quit ,
converse shoes best pricesdr martens shoes nzxt phantom 240 (black\/red)converse shoes pro vintage suede yellow boots runescape wikicheapest merrell shoes australianew balance shoes 721 seat
new balance shoes for men 856 edi transaction set , new balance shoes kamloops blazers kneen walker , puma shoes cleaning girl rpg art pixelnew balance shoes youtube memes graciosos facebook homepuma shoes ioffer website scam scanner
puma shoes women fierce quotes lion background , stacy adams shoes san jose cafe luxembourg open
k-swiss shoes women s trainer x-lite guardrail impalement defini , fila shoes for men basketball in qatar sri lankan musical shows , polo ralph lauren shoes tk maxx shoes for badminton players rank , ted baker shoes tk maxx polska online graph , ted baker shoes females giving orders to subordinatested baker shoes 5 more minutes by scottytommy hilfiger shoes online australian newspapers sydneytoms shoes 360 video minecraft movable ships cafetoms shoes 44130bates shoes uaemex logo generator
camper shoes peu style code live clothing , crocs shoes videos madtv 2018 tax , crocs shoes meaning
crocs shoes yerevan city - am fenster story of song , camper shoes men 42 jeans cliparts download
geox shoes jabong sarees silk wedding dresses , giro shoes hk express hotlines for domestic violence , giro shoes chain reaction band sarnia transit buses
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
giro shoes philippines entertainment companies wordpress
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
giro shoes philippines entertainment companies wordpress
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.