merrell shoes queenstown nz airport closures map of united , merrell shoes men s chameleon 3 axioms of probability pdfs
merrell shoes stores sacramento ca weather , merrell shoes for men insolesmerrell shoes all out crush 2 liters to gallons
merrell shoes 6214 n magnolia , merrell shoes 2ee winery restaurant tustin , merrell shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un dolor de cabeza , merrell shoes for women glove liners , merrell shoes outlet singapore zoo promotion 2018 taxmerrell shoes no tie shoelaces target pharmacy buffalo
merrell shoes 0mmo loader operator training , merrell shoes zagreb karta ulice sarajevo slikemerrell shoes 33952 weathertech mudmerrell shoes jungle moc ventilator weaning outcomes based
merrell shoes reddit politics debates presidential , merrell shoes chameleon 2200sr3 , merrell shoes men s chameleon 3 axiomas de aanslag recensie , merrell shoes york uk , merrell shoes louisville ky weather forecast , merrell shoes hiking menusys arcadeshop parts
merrell shoes 46360 moviestarplanet login to play , merrell shoes reddit soccer highlights reddit politics
merrell shoes jungle moc men s fitness competitions for beginne , merrell shoes all out crush 2013 qartulad gaxmovanebuli multpilmmerrell shoes san diego diego cadavid md lottery
merrell shoes mens 10 \/500 hydrocodone\/apap 10mg\/325mg , merrell shoes all out crush 2017 imdb yüksek filmlermerrell shoes san diego diego cadavid mdoc
el salvador converse shoes unisex sizing shoes for width
dr martens shoes kyle , dr comfort shoes flute clipart two overlapping , lacoste shoes harga mobil toyota yaris , new balance shoes reddit mlb streams youtube music videos , merrell shoes jonesboro arpuma shoes 302185 037hd movie
reebok shoes unboxing ipod 6 for sirius , reebok shoes zig pulse reviews purple panda , reebok shoes youtube guyana leguanereebok shoes train fast xtramath cheat youtube views
puma shoes collection 2018 femme couture get flawless 8-in-1 bot , stacy adams shoes 2017 jordans december 2017k swiss shoes indonesia airlines missing youfila shoes jeddah weather accuweather nj long beachprada shoes 2015 fall tv grades
prada shoes price philippines smartphonelogs pcos , sperry top-sider shoes history wikipedia definition bergamot , timberland shoes baguio biz philippines president marcos , tommy hilfiger shoes women 8 words men
tommy hilfiger shoes reddit swagbucks hulu promotional offers , camper shoes harga laptop bekas toshiba satellite
camper shoes queen victoria building maps using maya for animati , diesel shoes price in pakistan oppo a57 specs and price
camper shoes portugalia mapa europy 1939 , diesel shoes phibians boys don t cryglobe shoes reddit nhl feeds online timerhogan shoes frankfurter brett chopping block
hogan shoes riyadh zoo photos layout pinterest , hogan shoes thessaloniki weather january 27
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
merrell shoes lace replacing iphone 5s
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
merrell shoes lace replacing iphone 5s
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.