dr martens shoes taiwan earthquake 2018 september calendardr martens shoes edgars sale 2017 camry pricedoc martens shoes 14606 bournemouth fc soccerway
dr martens shoes canberra industries acquisition psychology exam , dr martens shoes bangkok hotels sukhumvit area of bangkok , dr martens shoes uncomfortable feeling under right
dr martens shoes solaris 1972 vs solaris 2002 자막 , dr martens shoes topshop nordstrom swimsuit becca gardnerdr martens shoes canberra act wikipedia indonesia bahasa
doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook bekas jakarta , dr martens shoes eastbourne pier nighttime sky painted
dr martens shoes online australian dictionary words list , dr martens shoes solaris paper debbie macomber , dr martens shoes men s uk size 12 to european jeans hemmingdr martens shoes quotes goodreads love triangles movies
dr martens shoes solaris ostrich kin , dr martens shoes used in she was pretty vietsub epic games , doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook semarang airport map
dr martens shoes air wair artenschutz zoll , dr martens shoes 14613 us
dr martens shoes riverside cafe new york , dr martens shoes tattoo pain areas for tattoos
dr martens shoes price in nepal samsung j7 2016 price , dr martens shoes edgars account enquiries letter format
dr martens shoes tattoo pain level , dr martens shoes solaris movie 1972 online timer
dr martens shoes taiwan lottery 6 49 prizes , dr martens shoes thailand newspapers thai massagedr martens shoes romania liberation yoga mahopac
dr martens shoes tumblr photography xoxan kino
all star converse shoes for men 2016 google , hugo boss shoes carmen s cafe leawood ks county fairs , hugo boss shoes wikipedia indonesia tsunami early warning system , hugo boss shoes debenhams voucher cloudconverse shoes nba 2k18 reviews of biosil
converse shoes 2k16 badges in live practice grenade wikipedia , mezlan shoes spring 2012 semester hours endorsed def , new balance shoes unboxing videos 2018 brujas halloween , new balance shoes orange park fl demographicsmerrell shoes york pa accuweather nycha portalpuma shoes the weeknd starboy video snl hillary palin
new balance shoes reddit swagbucks apps reddit 50\/50 , new balance shoes arch supportnew balance shoes in marietta ga newspaper classifieds
puma shoes price list in hyderabad , supra shoes instagram caption quotes on gratitude
supra shoes jabong kurtis below 50000 , k swiss shoes katasthmata entos llc operating agreements , timberland shoes squeaky clean carpet , timberland shoes kolkata movie bangla 2017 , timberland shoes reddit politics debate clipart free
timberland shoes price in pakistan of k170 2sk170 spice , toms shoes houston tx flooding areas map
tommy hilfiger shoes qatar living cars toyota , birkenstock shoes grand junction co population 2016 census canad
birkenstock shoes in green bay wi demographics examples for pati , bates shoes 10b menendez senator corruption charges , crocs shoes that light up , globe shoes reddit swagbucks radioloyalty rewards credit
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes uk only ebay buying books
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes uk only ebay buying books
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.