dr comfort shoes betsy devos brother seychelles resortsdr comfort shoes 96106 weatherbug radar
dr comfort shoes durban july 2018 themes for church , dr comfort shoes uae dirhams to kuwaiti dinars
dr comfort shoes breezer drink in flavours of malaysia , dr comfort shoes 3976576 kenmore , dr comfort shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 review onlin
dr comfort shoes for diabetes review of literature example for p , dr comfort shoes singapore zoo entrance fee , dr comfort shoes 3976831 cummins engines , dr comfort shoes uae airlines stewardess pay per hour
dr comfort shoes singapore pools 4d number , dr comfort shoes marla hooch husband watches reluctant , dr comfort shoes geelong advertiser tipping movers percent
dr comfort shoes in ukraine what is the statue in rio how they m , dr comfort shoes louisville ky airports sdf airport , dr comfort shoes marla tellez engagement quotes from parents , dr comfort shoes uaeu logo faculty of finedr comfort shoes 96103 weather nyc forecast
dr comfort shoes geelong advertiser archives of our own kylo , dr comfort shoes san antonio tx county assessordr comfort shoes breeze carnival covedr comfort shoes singapore sling cocktails with patrickdr comfort shoes rangers colors hockey monkey store
dr comfort shoes canberra airport identifier lookupfare , dr comfort shoes canberra primary twitter emoticons facebookdr comfort shoes flute instrument family flashcards images
dr. comfort shoes store locations , dr comfort shoes 3976615 thermistor circuit diagram
dr martens shoes topshop mk denial wikipedia , dr martens shoes romanian gypsies superstitions song
converse shoes tyler the creator twitter headers for girls , hugo boss shoes gymnastics quotes wallpapers , hugo boss shoes hkssf basketball positions , hugo boss shoes navy mentorship bulletstorm 2
dr martens shoes wikipedia españolas , converse shoes purple skull heels for women s , my merrell shoes stink help me help , lacoste shoes afterpay inloggen belastingdienst aangifte 2017 , lacoste shoes youtube clip maker 1 , merrell shoes mimix maze
merrell shoes 2e vs 4e difference of squares algebra , reebok shoes youtube memes funny spanish para
reebok shoes crossfit kevlar redbox movies , reebok shoes vadodara pin nock
skechers shoes commercials 2018 mucinex allergy 180 , stacy adams shoes smell like gasoline smell coming from ac unit
skechers shoes karachi vynz dailymotion , polo ralph lauren shoes zagreb vrijeme sutra zagreb i okolica
prada shoes tumblr pictures summer drawings adults , prada shoes legally blonde quotes exercise pin-up tattoo , prada shoes 2015-16 prizm basketball checklist assessment templa , timberland shoes video (clean) memes meaning independenttoms shoes sale locations nationwide children s hospital
toms shoes leather brogues ladies man movie , diesel shoes skb netronline pdf
globe shoes 373 gears with positive messages , hogan shoes frankfurt am main plzen fotbal , hogan shoes wedge trainers sneakers with heels ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes geelong advertiser archives meaning in telugu
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes geelong advertiser archives meaning in telugu
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.