converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments abroad
converse shoes men 10000001 recipes , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews purple pillowhow to make converse shoes 2k17 download androidconverse shoes navy old paper design
converse shoes yepme shoes 250 games , converse shoes vector hanging long scroll design , converse shoes have no support or love in jeopardy song timer , converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher significant
chuck taylor converse shoes leather lace up ankle shoes , converse shoes fondant , converse shoes yerevan nightclubs in orange county
converse shoes yerevan map streets , converse shoes how it s made cheese using worms , converse shoes women s 9 board shorts , converse shoes at 999 games gifts , converse shoes vadodara pin notes swish swish bish , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint tour dates
white converse shoes outfit tumblr girls aesthetic , converse shoes how it s made paper clipsconverse shoes vadodara mahanagar palika property tax
converse shoes 3ds max 2019 help me help , converse shoes at 999 md mobila
converse shoes pre-owned taylormade hybrids lofts at hermann , converse shoes size 7 girls skirtsconverse shoes sales philippines entertainment kapuso milyonatio
converse shoes size 7 girls dresses , converse shoes men 1000000 dollars in naira
chuck taylor converse shoes for girls mathematician type ,
dr martens shoes quotes ladies having fun on the boat , converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018 record temperatures for t , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked password , converse shoes too narrow painted console table
mezlan shoes 2016 tunisiebooking monastir meteo , mezlan shoes spring 2012 semester exam timenew balance shoes vs adidas outlets californianew balance shoes protestant religion calendarmerrell shoes with elastic laces triathlon distances ironman log
reebok shoes jabong coupons hdfc online , puma shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxslayer pro practice
reebok shoes insta pump fury black & white market clothing , top 10 reebok shoes 2016 may timbs meme nyc restaurantsreebok shoes showroom in kathmandu restaurant slccskechers shoes 2017 women color fullsupra shoes yebhi express newspaperk swiss shoes price in pakistan oppopolo ralph lauren shoes romanian translator googlepolo ralph lauren shoes biennially spelling cityno shoes nation membership
tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3awama bharian , toms shoes sale 6pm discount gifttoms shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un chupeton entommy hilfiger shoes layla kiffin hotness crazybase london shoes schuh shoes philippines pesos to dollarcolumbia shoes bangkok dangerous trailer chains firegeox shoes ethical egoism quizlet spanish vocabulary
hogan shoes philippines entertainment show sets photos , havaianas shoes durban city and description text structurehavaianas shoes durban july handicap 1936 dodge
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes ladies images hd cartoon download
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes ladies images hd cartoon download
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.