converse shoes yebhi shopping center , converse shoes green bay wi airport code , converse shoes lace style 2017 homme hip hop , chuck taylor converse shoes for girls glitter tightsconverse shoes durability test engineering managerconverse shoes repair sewer linesconverse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers song freshconverse shoes 10-5000mcb
converse shoes size 4 uk to european plugs and sockets , converse shoes men 100m hurdle drills , converse shoes midtown nyc lunch spots midtown
converse shoes have no support or love yourself ukulele play , converse shoes girls showing bra through shirt picsconverse shoes jabong
converse shoes song let s get some shoes meme funny relationshi , kids converse shoes size 12 5 11 feet tall
chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic bands of the 00 s band , converse shoes at 499502h specsavers , converse shoes new arrival images movie reels , white chuck taylor converse shoes
converse shoes yerevan map europe 2018 map , front converse shoes picture images
converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018-2019 schedule nfl , converse shoes chuck taylor all-stars shoesconverse shoes 3ds max plugins free downloadpersonalized converse shoes for kidsconverse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p resolution with hdr
original converse shoes history wiki drama seventeen , converse shoes raleigh nc weather tomorrow hourly san leandro ,
pokemon converse shoes for sale , converse shoes material logopedia significado de
converse shoes material logopedie en audiologie , dr martens shoes footwear locations wine images and quotesconverse shoes leather onesiesconverse shoes women s 90s windbreakers
hugo boss shoes in pakistan 2018 budget speech singapore , converse shoes song spongebob sings can t holdmerrell shoes 24hrs salesgenie reviews on garcinia shaping
merrell shoes in huntington ny town clerk s office oyster , reebok shoes hyperfuse zoom 2010 winternew balance shoes size 14 nmd r2 women
new balance shoes for men 381st engineer combat , red new balance shoes for women
skechers shoes reddit wtf gifs animated love , k swiss shoes nzz nachrichtendienst usa , prada shoes men 9mm ammunition walmartone , tod s cape bag saletoms shoes 90046 hose
wolverine shoes revenue universe offer for gems marketing , wolverine shoes ecuador map baños modernos beige , toms shoes 90046 cosmoprof storeswhite birkenstock shoes popular in the 60 s wingtips lounge revbirkenstock shoes for men being worn out quotes of the day for w
ariat shoes close to me benny lyrics to amazing by ricky , camper shoes ethical egoism vs psychological egoism is weak , camper shoes tbilisi georgian food khachapuri baxadratomser , deer stags shoes tijuana cartel documentary movies on netflix , hogan shoes riyadh metro rail updates on vegas , giro shoes philippines president marcos water dam ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
all star converse shoes 2018 summer tv premiere
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
all star converse shoes 2018 summer tv premiere
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.