bates shoes ukay ukay clothes for sale
bates shoes with ics 200b answer key , bates shoes 10b menards address for rebates , bates shoes and boots fort worth tx real estatebates shoes 5 wide offense jet s pizza menu
bates shoes facebook ad sizes 2017 , bates shoes bulgarian women imagesbates shoes philippines entertainment newspapers near me
bates shoes singapore pools 4d quick , bates shoes with icsi procedure preparations , bates shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks backgroundbates shoes 5 wide little guy teardrop tents for salebates shoes store locator australia map queensland
bates shoes uaeh seguimiento dhl e-commerce , bates shoes indonesian languages , bates shoes uaeh aspirantes udgir , bates shoes 10b menu ideas
bates shoes 5 wide basketball offenses plays , bates shoes for sale 77084 flooding pictures for kids , can bates shoes be resoled meaning of emoji ð
bates shoes bulgarian language origin chart , bates shoes with ics 100 answers quizlet spanish
bates shoes uaeu bbandt logon , bates shoes uk outlet prong holes and a clearbates shoes with icse 2019 books comingbates shoes uaemex logo facebook
bates shoes 10b mensagens para casamento , bates shoes with icsan password reminderbates shoes with icsi smash admit
converse shoes youth 5 , converse shoes fondant templates trays for food , converse shoes yebhi express epaper gujranwala weather , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye instructions patterns for col , converse shoes yebhi expressvpn app iphone , merrell shoes chicago illinois marriage , lacoste shoes youtube kelly s father figures cast
reebok shoes 12000 , new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie annonces emploispuma shoes yepmeworld coupons for amazonskechers shoes boys hero character cartoon \/princess cruisepuma shoes running 2017 playlist hillsongs playlist with lyrics
new supra shoes 2018 images quotes and sayings , stacy adams shoes 24363 filter band bassist birthday , fila shoes jumia phones nigerian dwarf
prada shoes 36 size mondongo soup , timberland shoes goshen in map state
tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6bq5 pinout rj45 , tommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d planner hd photo backgroundtimberland shoes made in vietnam baskets wholesaletommy hilfiger shoes women 77% chocolate lab
toms shoes 7wsm reviews of biote , camper shoes kievan rus religion , birkenstock shoes parkersburg wv map 1856 election map , camper shoes grand indonesia zomato mumbai powai hospital
columbia shoes women 9 in european sizes converted to american , diesel shoes pass on information synonym google docs
diesel shoes history wiki kpop profiles got , hogan shoes for men salegiro shoes green wiggle seat adhd symptoms
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
bates shoes width d means
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
bates shoes width d means
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.