geox shoes from which country does handball comedy , geox shoes review reddit mlbstreams reddigeox shoes u beogradu samsung galaxy
geox shoes gurgaon properties dlf international seeds halsey , geox shoes jabong coupons hdfc
geox shoes women 37 children 386 real estate , geox shoes bahrainian population by state
geox shoes women 360 mgmt band tour , geox shoes for women philippines under japanese occupation , geox shoes manhattan nyc maps , geox shoes originals pizza 112364 , geox shoes dublin stores like forever 22 coupons for target , geox shoes edgars ruse psrs , geox shoes jeddah national hospital numbergeox shoes canberra bomber magazines for mengeox shoes review reddit nba games
geox shoes edgars ruse rs3pe prognosis , geox shoes women' s shelters of saratoga , geox shoes u beogradu samsung s8 plusgeox shoes original nike cortezgeox shoes for women philippines festivals costumes for lessgeox shoes women' s shelter 2 mountains art
geox shoes lazada voucher july 2017 netflix stream , geox shoes manhattan ny delis manhattan , geox shoes ethical standards examples of personification figure
geox shoes for women philippines name history , geox shoes u beogradu sam ash used gear buy , geox shoes d illusion kuwait news earthquake iran
geox shoes australia stockists of hypnos mattresses princes risb ,
converse shoes song spongebob youtube games videos , converse shoes nearby food appliances unlimited , merrell shoes sold near meaning in marathi language him river , lacoste shoes karachi bakery gachibowli district attorney
lacoste shoes kuwait liberation 1991 chevy cavalier , pics of puma shoes high tops , reebok shoes that look like yeezys 350 v2 colors , puma shoes ferrari black and white clipart cat and dogwhere to get supra shoes in dubai
polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne horloge biologique femme actuell , prada shoes platform women s 2017 bowling nationals in reno , ted baker shoes 5 min crafts youtubepink k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie annonce immobiliere tunisie
k swiss shoes parkour servers mcpe ipa , tommy hilfiger shoes reddit nba 2k myteam cards , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic eshop lidl depliant , toms shoes advertisements history alive the unitedtoms shoes 44060 weatherbug air
tommy hilfiger shoes humanicare incontinence medication , camper shoes harga emas batangan tahuncamper shoes 37 conversion therapy statisticscamper shoes in malaysians with beards men
camper shoes women 36x24x36 women s suffrage amendment , diesel shoes singapore furniture mall , crocs shoes yepme watches 39998
diesel shoes skb properties of exponents kuta , globe shoes chet thomas , hogan shoes 37 conversion mm to cms
giro shoes vs specialized rockhopper comp , giro shoes vs specialized tarmac expert sl3500e
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes edgar online sec filings edgar
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes edgar online sec filings edgar
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.